Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are women attracted to? What techniques work best to pick them up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slide your cok into a hotdog bun and hand it out at a baseball game...chicks will love that you have a sense of humour

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Slide your cok into a hotdog bun and hand it out at a baseball game...chicks will love that you have a sense of humour
      With AlexKid it wouldn't even fill up half the bun though. Too much empty space.

Comment

straight women are attracted to men.

tough breaks.

Comment

I LOVE U GUYS XXXXXXXXX

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            With AlexKid it wouldn't even fill up half the bun though. Too much empty space.
            Even with the extra cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by rockybigblower View Post
              even with the extra cheese?
              my sausage bursts with alot of liquid fat inside and is more than enough to soak a bun

MY SURVIVAL STRATEGY IS TO PUMP HER FULL OF SEMEN SO MY SEMEN KILLS ALL THE BIG COK SEMEN AND WASH IT OUT HER VAGINA

IT CAN ALSO TEMPORARILY BLIND A WOMAN SO I CAN ESCAPE BEFORE OXYCONTIN POISONING BEGINS
              Last edited by AlexKid; 03-17-2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Easy. Money and Looks.

Comment

You will never be happy because you've spent so much time glorifying women and they are boring as ****

Comment

In general, it seems to be confidence and humor, but you don't need to be funny, you just need to be fun.

Looks and money doesn't hurt, but it is easier to overcome than lacking confidence and bieng wierd or boring due to the pedestal you've created for women.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                      In general, it seems to be confidence and humor, but you don't need to be funny, you just need to be fun.

Looks and money doesn't hurt, but it is easier to overcome than lacking confidence and bieng wierd or boring due to the pedestal you've created for women.
                      YES

YES

YES

FCUK BITTCHES

Comment

Working...
                      X