No announcement yet.

Gettin dealt wit in venezuala [warning most graphic]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    not any more, no. i mean, i'm sure i could "handle it," but i definitely don't care to see it.
    i used to be squeamish. i hope theres nothing wrong with me.

Comment

Just like watching too much **** eventually results in inability to perform during actual sex because of detachment between mental and physical arousal, I would think sitting in a desk chair watching hours of gore and battlefield videos irreversibly screws up your fight/flight responses

Some guys gonna run at you with a machete one day and you'll just stand there stuttering watching your arm fall off

Combat cuck
      Last edited by ////; 10-03-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        i used to be squeamish. i hope theres nothing wrong with me.
        I used to not be squeamish, the last gore video I saw was the 3 guys 1 hammer video after that never again. Now I can't handle those. There's something wrong with you lol.

Soldiers who have seen and experienced some nasty **** and come back and are desensitized to violence/death are the ones who end up mentally messed up. If you don't feel anything, any sympathy or whatever watching human beings die something's wrong with you

Comment

I think he is still ok.

Wheres the neosporin

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            I used to not be squeamish, the last gore video I saw was the 3 guys 1 hammer video after that never again. Now I can't handle those. There's something wrong with you lol.

Soldiers who have seen and experienced some nasty **** and come back and are desensitized to violence/death are the ones who end up mentally messed up. If you don't feel anything, any sympathy or whatever watching human beings die something's wrong with you
            so much for wishful thinking.....

as for sympathy, why waste it on rapers and murderers ? i dont feel anything but joy when they get whats coming to them. especially 3rd world justice.

concerning other forms of graphic content, im just not fazed. i feel bad for innocent people of course but that doesnt prevent me from watching.

Comment

In britain if a guy raped a 2 year old he would get 15 years in jail in his own cell with tv etc. I like venezualan justice

Comment

I found that story while watching Tommy Sotomayor on youtube, so i googled it and ended up at that gore website. I explored it and found out that stuff like that is happening all day everyday in Brazil and Venezuela.
                Law and order broke down because so many cops got murdered, so vigilante justice has taken over.

Comment

Working...
                X