Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is the most deserving WW for a Mayweather fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True but he's past his best

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I know the fight won't happen. But Tim is more deserving of a Mayweather fight than any other WW being mentioned IMO. He has the best resume for the job and has put in his time fighting a list of who's who. It would also be a solid fight for mayweather for his last fight.

Would you agree?

Discuss.
      Totally agree!!!! .......... But Bob Arum

Comment

Glad to see most are in agreement with me. Brook would be the 2nd most deserving IMO. Then Thurman.
        47% is most?

Comment

Imma say it again,,, Bradley is the most deserving WW for a shot a mayweather

Comment

Imma say it again,,, Bradley is the most deserving WW for a shot a mayweather
            Tim Bradley needs to prove himself against the elite full fledged welterweights such as Brook, Thurman and Maidana first.

Barely beating a limited 140er in Ruslan, beatin an old, small ww JMM, clearly losing to Pac twice, getting a draw against fckin diego chaves and winning against jesse vergas don't warrant a Floyd Mayweather Jr shot at all. It is what it is.

The way the politics are right now, the best, available option for Timmy at 147 is Sadam Ali, the kid is a live body and a full fledged WW with great skill and power, i hope that fight happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Tim Bradley needs to prove himself against the elite full fledged welterweights such as Brook, Thurman and Maidana first.

Barely beating a limited 140er in Ruslan, beatin an old, small ww JMM, clearly losing to Pac twice, getting a draw against fckin diego chaves and winning against jesse vergas don't warrant a Floyd Mayweather Jr shot at all. It is what it is.

The way the politics are right now, the best, available option for Timmy at 147 is Sadam Ali, the kid is a live body and a full fledged WW with great skill and power, i hope that fight happens next.
              How is Maidana a full fledged Welter? He started his career at 140 like Bradley and got the brakes beat off him by Devon Alexander. He also faked a back injury twice to get out of a fight he signed to face Bradley at 140.

Comment

Bradley is trash, rather see King Kahn get knocked the **** out instead of seeing Bradley get dominated for 12 rounds.

Comment

I know the fight won't happen. But Tim is more deserving of a Mayweather fight than any other WW being mentioned IMO. He has the best resume for the job and has put in his time fighting a list of who's who. It would also be a solid fight for mayweather for his last fight.

Would you agree?

Discuss.
                  Yeah he has deserved it for a while now. His work rate would be the only concern for Mayweather, but that would be easily remedied on the inside by Bayless and the judges wouldnt notice his activity. Floyd would clinch and body jab his way to a UD. Bradley would leave it all in the ring, make the fight though. Probably Id rather see Kell Brook though get the shot.

Comment

I votedd yes because of his resume, ad level of competition. That win over beast-mode Marquez was quite impressive.

However, those short little nub-arms of his would make for quite the disappointing showing. If Pac didn't have the speed, quickness, and dexterity in his feet to close the distance and get off first on Floyd constantly, the Bradly sure as hell doesn't.

Would be a terribly boring fight, though, and a dominating shutout UD win for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X