Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is the most deserving WW for a Mayweather fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has Bradley beat since his loss to Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm not too sure who I want Floyd to fight but i'm 100% sure Who I don't want him to fight and that is Amir Khan.

Thurman, Porter, Brook would do it for me. But like I said idk, nobody is really dominating. Brook's win over Porter has been the best ww win. Thurman's win over Guerrero goes second.

^ Yep. Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
        I may be biased here - by looking at my avatar you can see that. But I think Bradley-Mayweather would be a competitive fight. I also feel Tim is the best welterweight out there minus Pac and Mayweather. Mayweather likely wins via a boring decision, but Tim has been in with the best and held his own. He won several rounds between the two Pac fights, and clearly beat Marquez. During the second Pac fight he was actually winning the fight mid way through, but changed his game plan and blew the fight. The problem here is that I really don't see Mayweather going out of his way to make a fight that is not being demanded by the general public, especially having to work with Bob again.
        I don't think Bradley is the best WW after May and Pac. I think he's right there with The rest of them. I just don't see any other WW coming as close to beating Mayweather as Maidana did. I was so nervous when the scores were being announced in that first fight, because I knew it was close. No one else is going to do that, not Pacquiao, not Bradley, not Porter. Maidana has improved imensely under Garcia, and I believe he is the best WW after May and Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Who has Bradley beat since his loss to Pacquiao?
          99% felt he deserved the nod vs. Chaves. Lets see if he's impressive this weekend.

Comment

Bradley didn't even "deserve" his first fight with Pacquaio.

He did exactly what Khan is doing now. Ducked his biggest rival (ironically, Khan) and stumbled into the Pacquaio fight off a win over Casamayor.

Comment

I'm hoping for Brook, but expecting Khan.

Comment

No he has actually beaten no one at ww other then a 40 year old Jmm

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  So Provodnikov doesn't count now?

Comment

Of all the WWs out there Bradley is the one that would put up the best fight. Bradley is the more proven fighter

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Of alot of the names mentioned, none have really done that much at WW

Comment

Working...
                      X