No announcement yet.

Phil Jackson Dropping some Great Basketball Knowledge Through Tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
    The Spurs are a high paced Pnr 3 point shooting team.....They are not competing against the new age, they have embraced it.
    Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    Not too mention that every team that has won the finals since 2011 has been primarily a three-point shooting team.
    Except they don't live and die by the 3. I have never seen a spurs player stop on a fastbreak at the 3 point line and Jack up a 3. I have seen curry do that, sometimes he makes it, sometimes he misses, but when you miss that shot realizing you have an easy layup right in front of it looks stupid. Imagine if the warriors were playing one of the great bulls teams or one of those bad boy hit you in the Mouth Pistons teams. The Warriors would get dominated and embarrassed. There are a lot of teams in the past that would dominate this warriors teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Except they don't live and die by the 3. I have never seen a spurs player stop on a fastbreak at the 3 point line and Jack up a 3. I have seen curry do that, sometimes he makes it, sometimes he misses, but when you miss that shot realizing you have an easy layup right in front of it looks stupid. Imagine if the warriors were playing one of the great bulls teams or one of those bad boy hit you in the Mouth Pistons teams. The Warriors would get dominated and embarrassed. There are a lot of teams in the past that would dominate this warriors teams.
      The Warriors don't live and die by the three at all. They've taken apart the Rockets this series by penetrating them and get a cutter (Draymond, Klay, Bogut, etc) to score an easy bucket.

And Curry is extremely efficient from three so he plays to his strength. Not too mention he can create his own shot with the three, which makes him even more dangerous than someone like Danny Green.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        The Warriors don't live and die by the three at all. They've taken apart the Rockets this series by penetrating them and get a cutter (Draymond, Klay, Bogut, etc) to score an easy bucket.

And Curry is extremely efficient from three so he plays to his strength. Not too mention he can create his own shot with the three, which makes him even more dangerous than someone like Danny Green.
        They don't live and die by the 3 when Curry and Thompson are on the bench. However even though Thompson hasn't been that impressive in these playoffs, I notice that he is going for easier shots because his 3's aren't falling much. I'm from the bay and the warriors hype is the worst. You have fans saying they would rather have curry take a game winner than Jordan and that Jordan doesn't deserve to tie the laces on curry's shoes. Those warriors fans are morons. Not all think that way though
        Last edited by Build That Wall; 05-24-2015, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
          As a laker fan I love phil but he needs to shut up about the 3 point shot. Its like he's on a mission to change everyone's mind via the media but he has to accept that the NBA has changed.
          http://grantland.com/the-triangle/we...u-its-rebirth/

Comment

it's time to add a 4pt shot

Comment

Working...
            X