Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else forced to quit smoking against their will?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, the campaigns are working. Smoke all you want but nobody wants to be breathing in that crap. Why should we be forced to breath in the smoke from your cancer sticks?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
      Either you lead an awesome life where you have lots of friends and you are getting sex on the reg, or you should theoretically know what I'm talking about. Maybe you have never smoked a cigarette, in which case I ask why are you responding to this thread?
      Im sorry for what ever reasons you feel that smoking was proper for you, I just wanted to express that its best that you stopped. I have smoked a few cigarettes in my life time when I was younger for no reason, maybe to feel "cool," i dont know, but there is absolutely nothing positive I could take from it. To each their own, live and let live...but smoking is one of those things that I truly believe is the wrong path to take and there will be no shortage of people with facts believing that either. Its poison for the body, no reasonable person would advise an athlete to become a regular smoker, it does absolutely no good. It makes the smoker smell bad, and people around them annoyed. Your very words describing smoking as a "simple pleasure" are a product of an addictive chemical specifically manufactured to conduce your current state of mind.

Comment

"his will"

their is plural.

it would be "their wills" if you were talking about many wills. the will of many people in one collective (the will of the team, for example,) for be referred to as "it's will." the member's of the team would have "their wills."

their wills were tested.

it's will was tested. his will was tested.

there is no "their will." if it's plural it refers to many people; "their wills," and if it's singular it's "his will.

carry on.

Comment

There's no reason to smoke man that ****'s disgusting

The healthier you are the more attractive you'll be. The more attractive you are, the more ***** you get.

Comment

my grandfather (in his 70s or 80's) who still alive still smoke cigarette.

Comment

Comment

Sounds more like you quit voluntarily.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  "his will"

their is plural.

it would be "their wills" if you were talking about many wills. the will of many people in one collective (the will of the team, for example,) for be referred to as "it's will." the member's of the team would have "their wills."

their wills were tested.

it's will was tested. his will was tested.

there is no "their will." if it's plural it refers to many people; "their wills," and if it's singular it's "his will.

carry on.

Comment

I was given an ultimatum a life time of pu55y or cigarettes, I chose the vagina

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post

you understand that writing and reading is what gets done on a forum?

pardon me for being good at it.

a classic tactic of those who cannot is to diminish the act.

Comment

Working...
                      X