Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was khan right to not demand Prescott rematch straight away?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was khan right to not demand Prescott rematch straight away?

Judging from what has happened to David Price was Khan right not to fight Prescott after he got knocked out?

I have no doubt khan would beat him now but getting back in straight after the first loss would have been risky and despite boxing fans saying otherwise I think he did the right thing, especially now you look at the David price situation.

Got to admire david price's courage but sometimes it's better to fix the flaws and improve your weaknesses than to avenge the loss. still think he's a good fighter but this double loss will haunt him for a long time.

How long can he wait for a rematch?
    At least Pricea asked for one

Comment

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
      Judging from what has happened to David Price was Khan right not to fight Prescott after he got knocked out?

I have no doubt khan would beat him now but getting back in straight after the first loss would have been risky and despite boxing fans saying otherwise I think he did the right thing, especially now you look at the David price situation.

Got to admire david price's courage but sometimes it's better to fix the flaws and improve your weaknesses than to avenge the loss. still think he's a good fighter but this double loss will haunt him for a long time.
      why would he beat him now? he was nearly ko'd multiple times by julio diaz. it was smart for his career not to rematch him because he made it to the top and made some good money while being made entirely out of glass. not bad.

Comment

Yeah Khan was right....

He went on to make millions and have huge fights, and is still relevant...

Maybe if prescott didnt lose a bunch since then a rematch would be in demand but the dude has lost everytime he has stepped up... Crawford just outclassed him...

Prescott should be thankful that he even has a win over khan because without it he would be a nobody.....

Tyson did just fine without rematching buster...
        Hearns did just fine without rematching hagler
        Duran did just fine without rematching hearns...

Yes i like it when guys rematch guys who have beaten them but its not a deal-breaker in my book... Could careless about prescott-khan 2

Comment

Lol Julio Diaz had him on queer Street. Prescott even now all he has to do is connect on khan once to have him doing t the chicken dance before Ko ing him

Comment

Demand a rematch straight away. It almost seems like you're implying he actually has demanded a rematch.

Comment

He was smart not to rematch Prescott. Look at his career since, probably over achieved considering his glass chin.

I think Prescott would KO him again. Julio Diaz had Khan in a world of trouble, I'm still not sure how he won that fight.

Comment

He did the right thing... Donaire better lean don't fight rigo now just wait

Comment

U mean was he right in ducking prescott until this day?

It was good for him because he went on to do better things. Lucky he got fed soft punchers for a while afterwards instead of rematching Prescott

Comment

Khan is ducking Prescott. Period.

Comment

Working...
                    X