No announcement yet.

I belive Chris Arreola is a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I belive Chris Arreola is a coward

Ever since he got himself in a postition for this WBC final eliminator, he has not fought

It has been over a year now, and every time the fight draws close, he gets "injured" or "ill" again.

Arreola knows if Vitali retires he will be handed the title, but he also knows Vitali would smash his stupid fat face in again and make him cry again.

He's just trying to delay the fight until vitali retires, the coward.

I hope WBC allows someone to step in for Arreola and fight Stiverne.

I want to see him Wladimir. I think he's as ready as he'll ever be at this point.

At least if he loses, he won't blame it on a broken nail or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I want to see him Wladimir. I think he's as ready as he'll ever be at this point.

At least if he loses, he won't blame it on a broken nail or anything.
      Apparently he now has Bronchitis, and will be completley unable to train for 6 weeks, at the rate he's going he wont have fought for 18 months and will probably return to a world title fight, coming off a win over kendrick releford 18 months ago

boxing is ****ed

Comment

sounds like u're describing david haye here..

Comment

Nah, I think he's sick.

He would have still had to fight Stiverne to get the title. In fact, this fight was really going to be to determine who gets the belt when Vitali retires. Even if Vitali does fight once more, I don't think he'd bother with Arreola.

And let's be honest; Stiverne ain't ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Apparently he now has Bronchitis, and will be completley unable to train for 6 weeks, at the rate he's going he wont have fought for 18 months and will probably return to a world title fight, coming off a win over kendrick releford 18 months ago

boxing is ****ed
            Maybe he had a food-crazed relapse and wound up gaining all the weight back...

Comment

Would make sense.

He is **** and could easily lose to anybody half decent, bye-bye world title chance.

Comment

Stiverne Sucks too

the fact that a title might be on the line is a disgrace

This should be one quarter final in a tournament AT BEST

QF1 Arreola vs Stiverne
                QF2 Fury vs Cunningham
                QF3 Pulev vs Boytsov
                QF4 Helenius Vs Solis

Of course that could never happen because the heayweight contenders are a bunch of cowardly duckers

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Stiverne Sucks too

the fact that a title might be on the line is a disgrace

This should be one quarter final in a tournament AT BEST

QF1 Arreola vs Stiverne
                  QF2 Fury vs Cunningham
                  QF3 Pulev vs Boytsov
                  QF4 Helenius Vs Solis

Of course that could never happen because the heayweight contenders are a bunch of cowardly duckers
                  It's the nature of the game now. Anyone who's any good knows that if they just rack up a few good wins, a title shot will come. Guys who aren't **** like Povetkin make demands on the champions because they know there isn't much else out there.

Wlad fought Mormeck and Thompson last year because none of the contenders even wanted it. That is sad.

Comment

He got sick with bronchitis, Dan Goosen has said they hope to make the fight in 5-6 weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X