No announcement yet.

Another guy stick it to Piers Morgan on the Gun issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I cant stand Piers, he got technically tore apart in that debate, brilliant.
    When we was like "You come in with your little book" and he is like "That is not a little book, it is the constitution."

I lolled.

Comment

Arguing with Piers Morgan is like arguing with a stubborn child. His debates are simple minded, sometimes gets frustrated and starts insulting them when hes losing the argument. I like how he always comparing gun death between U.S (11,000)and Great Britain (40??) even though UK has a gun ban but more violent crimes than the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
        How many people in the USA are actually purchasing a firearm to protect themselves from a possible tyrannical government in the future? Probably zero.
        Actually gun sales rised after those shooting many dont believe the news media too much because theyre just trying to manipulate their viewers on telling us what to do

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/12/us...urge.html?_r=0

Comment

I don't see Morgan getting owned, are you deliberately ignoring the traps he sets and the likes of Shapiro falling right into them? Can't believe you Yank ****s are even entertaining that wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            I don't see Morgan getting owned, are you deliberately ignoring the traps he sets and the likes of Shapiro falling right into them? Can't believe you Yank ****s are even entertaining that wanker.
            He's more annoying than entertaining. There was a petition to deport piers morgan and got more than 100000 signatures but i heard it got denied

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
              He's more annoying than entertaining. There was a petition to deport piers morgan and got more than 100000 signatures but i heard it got denied
              Entertain in the sense that you allow him to be on the TV or give him any sort of platform to voice his opinions.

Comment

I like the lack of gun laws in the states. Keeps the American population in check which is always a good thing.

Comment

Has he replaced Larry King?

I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that middle class white people from the suberbs want to buy automatic weapons or the fact that Piers Morgan has been given a primetime slot on one of the worlds most watched news channels. He's English and we only let him interview morons like Cheryl Cole. He's a wanker.

Comment

Piers Morgan is a wanker and i'm glad he left the UK but i don't see him being owned here. The other guy is crazy, he actually believes that his own government is going to turn on him and everyone is going to have to prepare for war by getting an assault rifle! How stupid can you be?!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      Piers Morgan is a wanker and i'm glad he left the UK but i don't see him being owned here. The other guy is crazy, he actually believes that his own government is going to turn on him and everyone is going to have to prepare for war by getting an assault rifle! How stupid can you be?!
                      Because that has never happened... ever... has it?

Comment

Working...
                      X