Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Etches: I Would Knock Chris Eubank Jr. Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Etches: I Would Knock Chris Eubank Jr. Out!

HATTON Promotions middleweight prospect Adam Etches is looking towards a showdown with fellow unbeaten hopeful Chris Eubank Jr.

The Sheffield kid bids to make it a perfect ten wins as a professional at Manchester Arena on Saturday November 24 on the blockbuster Ricky Hatton-Vyacheslav Senchenko bill.

Etches, 21, who hopes to learn who his opponent will be in the next few days said: “The number of people already saying that they want to see Eubank Jr and me fight is unbelievable. Everybody is talking about it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Have any television details been announced for the uk yet

Comment

Eubank Jr will NOT be thrown in with Etches this early. Etches is a good prospect and is a dangerous puncher, i'd actually favour him over Eubank.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        Eubank Jr will NOT be thrown in with Etches this early. Etches is a good prospect and is a dangerous puncher, i'd actually favour him over Eubank.
        How?

Etches hasn't fought anyone half as good as the opposition Eubank Jr has. I'm pretty disappointed with how Hatton is handling his career, he needs better quality fights.

Comment

One things for sure, Eubank Jr. wouldn't KO him.

Comment

Working...
          X