Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are dating a woman with kids,do you get involved in here arguments with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are dating a woman with kids,do you get involved in here arguments with

Her childs father???cause my baby mama's boy friend lost his mind and called me cause me and her were having a dispute over our child,now she might just get holler'd at but dude was gone get it bad,just wondering would any of you get involved or just stay in your place and mind your buisness

People actually do that?? I've been **** buddies with many women with kids & I've never got into a daddies business over their kid. But also I've never been in a situation where the little guy or girl was in any danger.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      Her childs father???cause my baby mama's boy friend lost his mind and called me cause me and her were having a dispute over our child,now she might just get holler'd at but dude was gone get it bad,just wondering would any of you get involved or just stay in your place and mind your buisness
      mind your business. dating single moms can be a real handful. been down that road a few times. i won't date them anymore. i never liked the idea of every decision we make or all plans we make have to be made around a 3rd person. if the child was mine then no problem but if it's not mine then i don't want to have to deal with the "oh i need to get a sitter", etc. do not get involved with their battle. as long as he don't come in & stomp a mudhole in her then it's better to keep to yourself. the relationship they had is no concern of yours & remember he still is the father & if there is issues you are only going to be hearing it from her side so he will always be the ******* according to her.

Comment

Dude called my phone and i went off.the he says"im on the way".man i was outside all damn day waiting on him and texting her asking where they at.................no reply,no 1 came.why even play like that??to impress her???now i can't see him no more or imma give him an ol fashion ass whoopin

Comment

Dude called my phone and i went off.the he says"im on the way".man i was outside all damn day waiting on him and texting her asking where they at.................no reply,no 1 came.why even play like that??to impress her???now i can't see him no more or imma give him an ol fashion ass whoopin
          lol! give him an andrew golota flurry to the nuts! if he's calling your phone then i guess you need to have a chat with him but if things continue i would suggest cutting ties with the girl. crazy ex's can also be a lingering issue. trust me because i dealt with one & it is aggravating as hell. one day your tires are flat, or you punch him out & he calls the cops even though he had provoked you, etc. sometimes it's best just to walk away. no one is worth going to jail over unless it's protecting your family.
          Last edited by joe strong; 08-02-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

if you eventually get marry to her there's a line the father of the baby shouldn't cross and if he does you let him know if it gets to that point...

if she's your girlfriend don't let him disrespect your girl but there's not much you could do...

(personal experience)

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              lol! give him an andrew golota flurry to the nuts! if he's calling your phone then i guess you need to have a chat with him but if things continue i would suggest cutting ties with the girl. crazy ex's can also be a lingering issue. trust me because i dealt with one...
              no,no he is the boyfriend,i am her baby daddy, i called her to talk about our child and we had an argument and her boyfriend called my phone like he lost his mind....i cant cut ties

Comment

Who's ass did you kiss to have your account unbanned, larry

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Who's ass did you kiss to have your account unbanned, larry
                  Hey man,just glad to be back

Comment

no,no he is the boyfriend,i am her baby daddy, i called her to talk about our child and we had an argument and her boyfriend called my phone like he lost his mind....i cant cut ties
                    i misunderstood...you are the father? i don't think he should be calling your phone. he should stay out of it unless he has become the new step father. then it's a different scenario. once he is married to her then he has more say because the mother & your child is now under his care also but the phone calls to you now should not happen because he is nothing more then her boyfriend. he should just butt out!

Comment

Working...
                    X