Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most deserving player in the NBA never to win a ring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most deserving player in the NBA never to win a ring...

One of if not the most deserving basketball players never to win a ring in the NBA was no other than Mr Clutch himself, Reggie Miller. The reason I love this guy is because:

A) He always manhandles the Knicks. They should retire his jersey in the MSG, real talk.

B) He would have won many rings if not for the basically unbeatable Chicago Bulls, which Reggie Miller would always take to the brink as if in a 15 round slug fest, even though he was the only good player on the otherwise terrible Indiana Pacers.

C) He was not a sellout like those scrubs Karl Malone and the even bigger sellout Garry Payton becoming journeymen only to win titles, and decided to end his career with the Pacers like a man, as Malone shold have done with the Jazz, and Payton should have done with the Sonics.

D) Miller was one of the most dominant players in the 90s, and was an absolute sniper, and the most clutch player in the NBA during his time.

Mr Clutch

Comment

A) He always manhandles the Knicks. They should retire his jersey in the MSG, real talk.

i agree tho
      the guy deserved to win a title

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Mr Clutch

He got blocked by a team with the best defense in the NBA at the time, big deal. Those same Pistons annihilated the Lakers in the infamous 5 game sweep if you forget. Also, its sad how the rules were changed to benefit LA since then.

Comment

John Stockton? Nique?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            John Stockton? Nique?
            Co-Sign....."Pistol" Pete and Pat Ewing deserve mention.
            Last edited by Rabbit ♠; 01-05-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

i think its iverson...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                John Stockton? Nique?
                Miller was more deserving IMO. John had a solid team around him.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  i think its iverson...
                  I am a big Iverson fan and all, but hell no. That clown has no discipline or loyalty whatsoever.

Comment

I'd throw Chuck, and Ewing in there as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X