The limeys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The limeys

Just a quick question.

How many truly good World Champions have the limeys produced throughout history? Is Lennox Lewis the only one?

Also, how many Undisputed World Champions have the British produced over the last twenty years? It's not more than the continent of Africa, is it?

Thanks.

Calzaghe, Hamed, Benn, Eubank, Hatton, Buchanan, Winstone, Haye etc..

I'd carry on but I can't be arsed....

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post

all of these and many more...ignore the yankee's hating!!!

Comment

the brittish fighters will never get the respect they deserve from the americans. so what if america has had more owlrd champions? lets see america has 300 million people and britain has 50 mil. add to that america has alot longer history in pro boxing. for a country the size of britain they are doing fantastic when it comes to world champions and boxing. and its a shame that great fighters such as Lennox Lewis who was infact the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world will NEVER get the respect he deserves from the americans and there is plenty more former and world champions out of britain the never will to. because the americans only say "oh how many world champions have you again compared to america?" so ****ing what. america has had more world champions but does that mean that the brittish ones shouldnt get any respect? answer me this. because thats the logic the americans have. america has more world champs therefore no brittish ones deserve respect. that is ****ing ridicilous. but as ultra-nationalistic and brit hating you americans are, it yet doesnt surprise.

Comment

Just a quick question.

How many truly good World Champions have the limeys produced throughout history? Is Lennox Lewis the only one?

Also, how many Undisputed World Champions have the British produced over the last twenty years? It's not more than the continent of Africa, is it?

Thanks.
          Just a quick answer your a tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post

I have never heard of most of these guys!

Comment

Originally posted by cooper's left View Post
              I have never heard of most of these guys!
              thats because your an ignorant american that will never give respect to brittish fighters. and you know what. just because you havent heard of them, that means **** all. it only proves you dont know alot about boxing. you think guys like idk paul williams and chad dawson and shane mosley is houshold names in britain and europe? the answer is hell no. you go around say like manchester and ask normal guys who shane mosley is they will likely dont know what the **** you are talking about. the same way normal americans hasnt heard about lennnox lewis and hatton etc etc. you americans are ****in stupid and ignorant. you probably think everybody in europe has has heard of tom brady to right? haahah. you are just a xeno-phobic american who is to dumb and ignorant to give respect to brittish and european fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by arargh View Post
                thats because your an ignorant american that will never give respect to brittish fighters. and you know what. just because you havent heard of them, that means **** all. it only proves you dont know alot about boxing. you think guys like idk paul williams and chad dawson and shane mosley is houshold names in britain and europe? the answer is hell no. you go around say like manchester and ask normal guys who shane mosley is they will likely dont know what the **** you are talking about. the same way normal americans hasnt heard about lennnox lewis and hatton etc etc. you americans are ****in stupid and ignorant. you probably think everybody in europe has has heard of tom brady to right? haahah. you are just a xeno-phobic american who is to dumb and ignorant to give respect to brittish and european fighters.
                very true, many couldn't even tell you who De La Hoya is, but they'll know Chris Eubank.

Fact is, the American public know the good US fighters and the British public know the good British fighters.

Where the difference lies however is that many of the ignorant fat yanks who don't know of the British world champions will automatically assume they're crap and will throw their toys out of the pram when they find out this isn't the case, whereas British people have more manners than that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  very true, many couldn't even tell you who De La Hoya is, but they'll know Chris Eubank.

Fact is, the American public know the good US fighters and the British public know the good British fighters.

Where the difference lies however is that many of the ignorant fat yanks who don't know of the British world champions will automatically assume they're crap and will throw their toys out of the pram when they find out this isn't the case, whereas British people have more manners than that.
                  yep I agree. the americans have that mentality that if it aint american and they havent heard of it then it sucks. which is ridiclous.

Comment

hatton but he choke twice!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X