Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed for Lubin

Comment

That was very impressive. Charlo just made a HUGE STATEMENT!!!! I hope he calls out Miguel Cotto!!!!

Only thing I can say is tonight's fight was a perfect example of why fighters should be patient and not fast tracked.

Lubin was not ready simply put and he didn't have no competition close to Charlos talent. This is a step back unfortunately.

Comment

It's going to be hard for Lubin to bounce back from that,

Comment

The inability of both Charlo bros to act professional after a win in baffeling. I'm sure adrenaline is peaked but damn everyone else seems to get it together. Haha these guys are crazy

Comment

seen it again, that was a nice right hand. They gonna have to build Lubin up much slower than this.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Lubin is the truth huh?

We told yall that this was too much of a step up.

You don't go from fighting bums to fighting Charlo. There is a reason why you gradually step up in competition.
              True, but fighters have done it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
                The inability of both Charlie bros to act professional after a win in baffeling. I'm sure adrenaline is peaked but damn everyone else seems to get it together. Haha these guys are crazy
                yea thats one thing i hate about them.. like damn you just won chill out a little

Comment

Told ya all the Charlo brothers are the real deal. Not my favorite fighters but I do like them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Very impressive.

Lubin is going to have a hard time coming back from this one.
                    He can though. It’s happened before. Off the top of my head i can think of Badou jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Oh schit!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X