Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give 1 good reason why civilians should have access to military grade assault rifles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did he target those people at that event? They were certain to be UNARMED for starters. That is all you need to know about how gun control affects gun violence.

The shooting by that Bernie supporter on the ballfield.... victims were unarmed.

Shooting by the ISIS radicalized guy at the Florida nightclub....victims unarmed.

Shooting at the Aurora theater.....all victims unarmed

No discussions are needed, the unarmed are easy targets.
    Last edited by mathed; 10-05-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Why did he target those people at that event? They were certain to be UNARMED for starters. That is all you need to know about how gun control affects gun violence.

The shooting by that Bernie supporter on the ballfield.... victims were unarmed.

Shooting by the ISIS radicalized guy at the Florida nightclub....victims unarmed.

Shooting at the Aurora theater.....all victims unarmed

No discussions are needed, the unarmed are easy targets.
      Even if ppl there was armed it wouldn't matter tbh.

Unless ppl carried High powered scoped rifles.

But still there are plenty of situations where being armed would help. Just not this one.

Comment

Fer shootin' down them thar queers 'n coloreds jist like muh pappy 'n pee-paw duz!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Fer shootin' down them thar queers 'n coloreds jist like muh pappy 'n pee-paw duz!
          With your uzi, israelite?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            in that case making and abiding laws = restricting freedom = anti american.
            Imma make you dong when I piss, then we will talk..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              With your uzi, israelite?
              So which football team are you bandwagoning this year, Chalrie? Or have you rost interest in Nationar Footbarr Reague..

Comment

Civilians do not have direct access to military assault rifles. They never have. By the time the "assault rifle" came into widespread military use it was already prohibited under NFA regulations.

How did this thread make it past 1 page?

Comment

I did vote yes because having them legalized for the first time in history would be cool and I'd buy a few.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I did vote yes because having them legalized for the first time in history would be cool and I'd buy a few.
                    There's no way some redneck gun store owner would sell any weapons to your 7-Eleven cashier ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      There's no way some redneck gun store owner would sell any weapons to your 7-Eleven cashier ass...
                      It's funny how I bullied you so effectively that I got you to surrender your extreme left cuckold perspectives and start attacking me racially.

You kind of can't win huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X