No announcement yet.

is eating like this nasty or cool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Meh. It's a culture thing, not a big deal. You think the cutlery you eat your food with is clean and germ free compared to a bare hand just because it's shiny and looks clean?

Give me a fat joint and I'll eat all that food, the table and those mofos across the table trying to eat my shyt.

i'll take a fork straight out of a hot washing machine over somebody else's hand that's been going back and forth to his mouth.

this is not "just a culture thing."

100% you'd find this method of eating transfers more disease than sitting at a table and eating like a non-savage.

Comment

thats gross af

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i'll take a fork straight out of a hot washing machine over somebody else's hand that's been going back and forth to his mouth.

this is not "just a culture thing."

100% you'd find this method of eating transfers more disease than sitting at a table and eating like a non-savage.
        That's because you were raised in a culture where eating food with your hands is considered 'savage'. If you were raised in their culture you'd be trying to convince me why eating with your bare hands is better than using forks and why it's non-savage.

If they were raised that way, more power to them, who am I to judge them. Some of the things that are considered normal in Western countries are probably weird and disgusting to them as well.

So yeah, it's a culture thing.

Comment

unhygienic as hell. id make sure one hand is not washed after a crap and piss and just play with the food, no way am i digesting that. even guys c ummy hands. hell no. have about 10 dnas in my mouth.

Comment

Nasty......

3rd world Buffett

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              That's because you were raised in a culture where eating food with your hands is considered 'savage'. If you were raised in their culture you'd be trying to convince me why eating with your bare hands is better than using forks and why it's non-savage.

If they were raised that way, more power to them, who am I to judge them. Some of the things that are considered normal in Western countries are probably weird and disgusting to them as well.

So yeah, it's a culture thing.
              Wtf

New England right as hell..

This is nasty

Only some poor folk or 3rd worlders would claim this is civilized

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Wtf

New England right as hell..

This is nasty

Only some poor folk or 3rd worlders would claim this is civilized
                Don't worry about it, because when China annexes the Philippines as a province, the Chinese will make the Pinoys eat with chop sticks. Pinoy last names like Pacquiao, Martinez, Gonzalez will become Wongs, Chen, Liu, etc.

The Chinese don't play around when one of their ethnic groups don't assimilate.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Whee are you from? We did alot of this
                  I was born in Detroit, but my dad is half African half Iraqi, and my mom is half persian half Iraqi

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    I personally think its retrded. Unless you're at a tropical beach or a mountain and plates, utensils aren't accessible, this is the way to do it. Pinoys do this to take pics for instagram and fb to get likes. It's stupid.
                    Never ate that way before

Born in philippines

From what I read it's a military thing

Maybe it's a group cohesion building exercise?

Eat together, fight together, die together. I dunno

Comment

I'd try eating like this with my family or with my girl or something

It's not a normal way of eating.

It's just like a fad, hipster type thing to do.

I'd go to a restaurant that does this and eat with my girl or sisters or something.

For fun

Comment

Working...
                      X