Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: Margarito Can Go To His Grave Asking For Trilogy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    I am a fan of both but why does Margarito deserve a rematch?

He deserves the beating he would receive, but does not deserve the money he would make for receiving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      They fight a 3rd time, Margo loses and then the haters will change their tune that again Cotto is fighting a handicap fighter that can't see from one eye.

Let margo fight his way to any contention. He don't deserve a big match right away, he thinks that he is SRL
      Cotto couldn't beat Margarito even though he only had one good eye. Cotto had to have that NY doc stop the fight so he wouldn't quit on his knees AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Margarito >>>>>>>>>>>Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
        u know what i mean, he cheated and could've killed someone
        Every time a fighter climbs into the ring he's risking his life.
        That's just the point Margarito did NOT cheat. There was nothing in his wraps that could have hurt his opponent other than his fists. That whole fiasco was started by a blatant lie from Richardson. While that ruckus was going on Richardson's fighter Shane Mosely , a proven & self confessed Ped's abuser, slipped though un noticed juiced to the gills

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          No, I admit that Margarito cannot beat Cotto without loaded gloves, and he does not deserve the payday.

Even old man Mosley proved that he is levels above cheato.

And I guess we don't need to discuss what Pac did to him
          Even old man Mosley proved that he is levels above cheat
          Mosely was a proven & self confessed Ped's abuser & he was almost certainly juiced to the gills against Margarito. Nothing has ever been proven against Margarito. All there has been are lies & unfounded accusations
          Only 2 people Legitimately beat Margarito since I met him in 1999 they were Paul Williams & Manny Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
            Cotto couldn't beat Margarito even though he only had one good eye. Cotto had to have that NY doc stop the fight so he wouldn't quit on his knees AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Margarito >>>>>>>>>>> Cotto
            Nah, the doc stepped in because he thought that Margarito's corner may not have the sense to stop it.

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
            Every time a fighter climbs into the ring he's risking his life. That's just the point Margarito did NOT cheat. There was nothing in his wraps that could have hurt his opponent other than his fists. That whole fiasco was started by a blatant lie from Richardson. While that ruckus was going on Richardson's fighter Shane Mosely , a proven & self confessed Ped's abuser, slipped though un noticed juiced to the gills
            Are you insane ?

The inserts fell onto the floor in front of a member of the commission

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
            Even old man Mosley proved that he is levels above cheat Mosely was a proven & self confessed Ped's abuser & he was almost certainly juiced to the gills against Margarito. Nothing has ever been proven against Margarito. All there has been are lies & unfounded accusations
            Only 2 people Legitimately beat Margarito since I met him in 1999 they were Paul Williams & Manny Pacquaio.
            Nah, Pacquiao is a PED user himself.

The only 2 guys who legitimately beat Cotto are Trout and Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
              Cotto couldn't beat Margarito even though he only had one good eye. Cotto had to have that NY doc stop the fight so he wouldn't quit on his knees AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Margarito >>>>>>>>>>>Cotto
              Wishful thinking, Margo didn't even win a round in that fight. His head was getting snapped back and he was being pushed back.

If Margarito is that much better how come he didn't win anything significant after that fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                I see Margarito still strikes fear in the hearts of Puerto Ricans. Cotto will take a knee Saturday and then later on Margarito will beat him down again and make him quit for good. WAR MARGARITO!
                It is not fear, it is fans like yourself repeating the same thing over and over.

Cotto fought the guy when nobody wanted to fight him and fought him again. I wonder where the fear is

Comment

• The only way Cotto will ever give Margarito a job again is when he spots Tony at Home Depot and needs someone to paint his basement.

"Tony, you need a few bucks...Put those peeled oranges down and come make an honest $40 for the day...." ~ Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    The only way Cotto will ever give Margarito a job again is when he spots Tony at Home Depot and needs someone to paint his basement.

"Tony, you need a few bucks...Put those peeled oranges down and come make an honest $40 for the day...." ~ Cotto
                    I think Cheato will rob him.

Comment

• My question for you is this: knowing that he cheated against Mosely, and assuming you are a boxing fan, why are you still a Margarito fan?[/QUOTE]

my answer to you is I am a boxing fan first of all Do I like cheaters hell no! did he get caught vs mosley hell yeah! all im saying is that a 3rd fight under the right supervision would be epic regardless of outcome! to make this clear I am a TJ a$$ociate the fighters and fun are a bonus! Terrible morales now im a FAN OF HIM!

Comment

Working...
                      X