No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Haye a *****?

What do you think? To me it seems he's only in it for the $$$ trying to set himself up for an acting career in Hollywood. Do you still think he's for real, and will he get that showdown with Vitali this year???

Wasted talent.

Comment

If Vitali doesn't fight him, Haye will not retire.

He'll try to find some other old opponent who will make him a fast buck. Perhaps he'll fight Evander Holyfield.

Comment

Its not appropriate to call blacks or mixed people *****'s anymore.

Lets hope you dont get banned.

Comment

Well all I've ever heard was there is a big issue with the pay the opponents of the Klitschkos get. If that's true in this case, then there are two people at fault. Viatli and Haye. Give the man a good check even if u feel he doesn't deserve it and make the fight happen. If not, reitre!!! All of them, Vital, Wladimir and David Haye. I don't wanna see the Klits fight anybody else and I don't wanna see David Haye fight anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            If Vitali doesn't fight him, Haye will not retire.

He'll try to find some other old opponent who will make him a fast buck. Perhaps he'll fight Evander Holyfield.
            Or an even bigger bum in physical stature and talent Mariusz Wach.

Comment

He is ok dude, just he is not a fighter.

I wish him all the best in his acting career.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Its not appropriate to call blacks or mixed people *****'s anymore.

Lets hope you dont get banned.
                i called him a pu$$y, nothing to do with race.

Comment

He's achieved what he wanted in boxing, make millions, win titles and get out healthy

He's done that and he couldn't give a **** what the Internet fans think of him, in his own words "they won't pay my kids university fees"

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    He's achieved what he wanted in boxing, make millions, win titles and get out healthy

He's done that and he couldn't give a **** what the Internet fans think of him, in his own words "they won't pay my kids university fees"
                    ... and fooled his 'fans' all along... yep, he's laughing all the way to the bank. If he would only stfu finally. Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                    X