$125 2,329
    $100 - 503
    $75 - 2,726
    $60 - 725
    $50 - 2,060

Total = $2,257,155.00 on 12,671 tickets sold

Average price = $178.14
    Thank You.

I wonder what the live gate for Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Kiltschko was, my understanding is that ticket prices are higher in america.

Anyway you have provided enough information 'I never really bothered with the financial side of boxing etc'

Comment

where did you get this from

Comment

Wilder vs Fury had 17K with a $3.5 million gate at staples center. I can't find his numbers for his other fights.

This gate here was pretty good overall.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
          where did you get this from
          E-mail from the athletic commission.

Don't worry, soon enough boxingscene and other sites will start posting this information.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            Wilder vs Fury had 17K with a $3.5 million gate at staples center. I can't find his numbers for his other fights.

This gate here was pretty good overall.
            Wilder vs Fury was bigger than this fight obviously.

Wilder/Ortiz I did about 1.6M at the gate.

Crawford vs Khan did 1.5M at the gate.

Lomachenko vs Linares did 1.25M at the gate.

Now, NYSAC doesn't always give this type of information and I think if a certain amount of tickets are sold, there is only a maximum of sales tax a promoter pays on certain cards. This is me completely guessing but for Joshua/Ruiz and a few other cards, they didn't give any of this information, just the gross receipts from the live broadcasting and then sales tax off not.

Basically, the maximum sales tax you can pay is $100k.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Thank You.

I wonder what the live gate for Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Kiltschko was, my understanding is that ticket prices are higher in america.

Anyway you have provided enough information 'I never really bothered with the financial side of boxing etc'
              Joshua is a whole different animal. He's bringing in 80-90k and his live gate surpasses the 10M mark in certain fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                Your tickets are cheaper.
                Tickets shouldn't be too expensive... There is no bragging right in over paying for an event.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Joshua is a whole different animal. He's bringing in 80-90k and his live gate surpasses the 10M mark in certain fights.
                  I am just trying to estimate how much, a big boxing events can gross 'I may be wrong? But I can specifically remember Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson overall grossing close to 100 million'. For single day events 'Only really the champion's league football final and the Superbowl maybe compare to such events etc'

In comparison to other boxing events, Joshua probably attracts more sponsors due to his public image and how match-room have marketed him.

Comment

Spence is in a unique position right now to turn himself into that BAD GUY in boxing and rob the bank off the pure hate! He should embrace it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                      I am just trying to estimate how much, a big boxing events can gross 'I may be wrong? But I can specifically remember Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson overall grossing close to 100 million'. For single day events 'Only really the champion's league football final and the Superbowl maybe compare to such events etc'

In comparison to other boxing events, Joshua probably attracts more sponsors due to his public image and how match-room have marketed him.
                      Plenty of fights have grossed over 100M. Mayweather/McGregor grossed over 600M, as did Mayweather/Pacquiao.

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                      Spence is in a unique position right now to turn himself into that BAD GUY in boxing and rob the bank off the pure hate! He should embrace it.
                      I don't think he can do that. I mean he doesn't have to be a total nice guy or anything, but he can't all of a sudden turn into Mayweather. As seen by his numbers, he is doing just fine being himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X