Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Matthysse was a cherry pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny has been in far more brutal wars AND fights overall by far than Matthysse, and Matthysse is 4 years younger lol. How can you call it a cherry pick? Makes absolutely no sense...

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
      Manny has been in far more brutal wars AND fights overall by far than Matthysse, and Matthysse is 4 years younger lol. How can you call it a cherry pick? Makes absolutely no sense...
      Haters that's why, people still can't get over it. Now its a cherry pick, can't just give the man credit when its due.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Haters that's why, people still can't get over it. Now its a cherry pick, can't just give the man credit when its due.
        The amount of people picking Mathysse was atracious, it was basically promoted as a 50/50 fight where a war would take place, but the opposite happened and now got called a cherry pick. You can't win against these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          The amount of people picking Mathysse was atracious, it was basically promoted as a 50/50 fight where a war would take place, but the opposite happened and now got called a cherry pick. You can't win against these guys.
          yup, most was saying pac was gonna get knocked out. was watching the box nation stream and even one of the commentor switched right before the fight and said he was picking pac at first but is now going with lucas now for a late ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            I wasn’t very impressed.

Comment

lucas is what hatton was when he ventured up to ww. only older.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Spence next

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  lucas is what hatton was when he ventured up to ww. only older.
                  hatton would have been an all time great ww but he ran into floyd unfortunately. i definitely see hatton beating baldomir, judah, and all the other greats of that era.

Comment

I think all was good until he tasted that power.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      hatton would have been an all time great ww but he ran into floyd unfortunately. i definitely see hatton beating baldomir, judah, and all the other greats of that era.
                      thats your opinion. i have the exact opposite opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X