No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAOOOOOO. STRONG EVIDENCE, HUH? THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG, YOU MORON. STRONG EVIDENCE MEANS TEHRE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE A BLOOD TRANSFUSION OR A PATHOLOGICAL CONDITION.

THE ABP DOES NOT LOOK SPECIFICALLY FOR EPO YOU MORON. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TESTING FOR EPO! DONT' BRING UP DOSUMPTHIN WHEN HE JUST SENT YOU A MESSAGE LAUGHING AT YOU FOR DEFLECTING TO THRESHOLD CRITERIA IN THE ABP AND NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FINDING THE SUBSTANCE AND FINDING MARKERS FOR DRUG ABUSE YOU MORON!

AND YOU CAN'T READ, YOU MORON. THE WADA TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT DOES NOT SAY THAT THE ABP CAN BE USED TO FIND EPO. IT SAYS THAT THE DATA FROM EPO TARGET TESTING CAN BE ADDED TO THE PASSPORT OR TESTIMONY, ETC, IN A GENERAL SENSE TO ESTABLISH ANTI-DOPING RULE VIOLATIONS. IT DOES NOT SAY THAT THE ABP CAN BE USED TO TEST FOR EPO....BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DO THAT YOU MORON!!!! YOU KEPT RANTING ABOUT ABP BEING IN THE DOCUMENT, AND IT TURNS OUT ALL IT SAYS IS THAT YOU CAN ADD DATA FROM TARGET TESTING TO IT

It's time for you to ACCEPT THAT CHALLENGE THAT YOU KEEP IGNORING, or GIVE THE FUVCK UP!!!! DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT?

Moron? I KEEP TELLING YOU that it is an INDIRECT TEST for ........ EPO!!!!

Get it? What will it take for you to understand!!!!

It doesn't matter if it is DIRECT or INDIRECT test for EPO testing .... it is still a test for ........ EPO TESTING

There are several ABP modules.

One is the ‘Haematological Module’ or ‘blood module’ which is the approach to EPO testing!!!!!

Here I say it AGAIN:
    It is an INDIRECT test for EPO Testing that has multiple parameters that are checked by way of thresholds. In certain cases such as the one that I quoted, the thresholds of those parameters indicate that there is "strong evidence" that the athlete was using EPO. There was only a slight possibility that they are wrong according to the stats.

The athlete was found guilty by way of those ABP test results!!!

Similarly when they are doing DIRECT testing of EPO. There is uncertainty in their tests. Sometimes there is "strong evidence" and sometimes there is NOT!!!! Right?

Even with Threshold Substances there is Uncertainty and they are OK with a 95% probability factor !!!

A measurement of a Threshold Substance in a Sample shall be reported as an AAF when the value (expressed as a concentration, ratio or score of measured analytical values) exceeds, with an appropriate level of confidence (95%), the Threshold value (T) for that Prohibited Substance (or ratio or combination of substances or Markers) as defined by WADA.

has been exceeded with a statistical confidence of at least 95%, and hence that an AAF is justified.

So I gave you 3 examples where there is a slight chance that their findings were off but WADA is OK with all 3 of those examples in stating that the athlete is guilty of doping!!!!

Comment

• ADP, STOP BRINGING UP YOUR 2003 BAP CRITERIA UNLESS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU KEEP DUCKING AND DEFLECTING FROM. I'M WAITING!!!! I WONDER WHY YOU WON'T JUST ANSWER!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      SHOW ME THAT OLD BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU KEEP BRINGING UP IN THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT!!!!!!

IS THE BAP IN THE TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO, ADP? WATCH YOU IGNORE THIS!

ANSWER THIS FUVCCKING QUESTION: DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EVEN EXIST IN THE TD2014 DOCUMENT?
      DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT ADP??????
      How long are you going to duck this? Is the BAP in the WADA TD2014EPO document?????? Yes or no?
      IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO?????
      IS THAT CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT? YES OR NO?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Moron? I KEEP TELLING YOU that it is an INDIRECT TEST for ........ EPO!!!!

LMAOOOO. THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT! OWNED YOURSELF AGAIN

What's that? Indirect!!!!!!!! So...... what are we talking about? Testing specifically for the substance, or no, ADP?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Get it? What will it take for you to understand!!!!

It doesn't matter if it is DIRECT or INDIRECT test for EPO testing .... it is still a test for ........ EPO TESTING
        IT DOES MATTER IMBECILE. CAN YOU CONFIRM OR DENY THIS? ADO GIVE ATHLETES A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN IF THEIR ABP IS OFF BECAUSE IT MAY BE DUE TO PATHOLOGICAL REASONS. ALSO, THE REASON THAT IT IS OFF MAY BE DUE TO A BLOOD TRANSFUSION. THAT MEANS.....YOU'RE FVVCKED!!!!

One is the ‘Haematological Module’ or ‘blood module’ which is the approach to EPO testing!!!!!

Here I say it AGAIN:
        It is an INDIRECT test for EPO Testing that has multiple parameters that are checked by way of thresholds. In certain cases such as the one that I quoted, the thresholds of those parameters indicate that there is "strong evidence" that the athlete was using EPO. There was only a slight possibility that they are wrong according to the stats.

The athlete was found guilty by way of those ABP test results!!!

Similarly when they are doing DIRECT testing of EPO. There is uncertainty in their tests. Sometimes there is "strong evidence" and sometimes there is NOT!!!! Right?

Even with Threshold Substances there is Uncertainty and they are OK with a 95% probability factor !!!

So I gave you 3 examples where there is a slight chance that their findings were off but WADA is OK with all 3 of those examples in stating that the athlete is guilty of doping!!!!

No you didn't give me examples of anything, fool. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about

You gave me examples where they said it could have been a blood transfusion or could have been a pathological condition. Did you or did you not?

Look at him try to deflect to the ABP. Stick to the TD2014EPO document, ADP. What does it say?????

The data from target testing can be added to the ABP. THAT'S IT!

OOOPSSSSS. You got smoked!

Comment

ADP, STOP BRINGING UP YOUR 2003 BAP CRITERIA UNLESS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU KEEP DUCKING AND DEFLECTING FROM. I'M WAITING!!!! I WONDER WHY YOU WON'T JUST ANSWER!!!!

DEFLECTOR!!!!! Actually, I INDIRECTLY already got what I wanted from you.

BUT

It's a simple question. Who is right?

WADA EXPERTs or Travestyny????

Comment

BUT

THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER. DOES THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT HAVE THE CRITERIA THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, ADP. WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER????? THIS WILL BE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE LIST IF YOU DON'T RESPOND!!!!!

Bonus Question:

Does WADA defer to the Court of Arbitration for Sport????? Because the Court of Arbitration for Sport said this about the BAP:

TRAVESTYNY IS RIGHT ACCORDING TO THE COURT OF ARBRATION FOR SPORT, WHICH TRUMPS EVEN WADA:

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.
            WHAT'S THAT? THE BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT, WHICH ISN'T EVEN USED IN EPO TESTING ANYMORE AND IS NOT IN THE SCOPE ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN WORDS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST IN THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT, IS NOT A THRESHOLD ACCORDING TO THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT????????

WHO IS RIGHT???????? TRAVESTYNY OR ADP. OH, WE ALREADY DID THAT.
            THE FINAL SCORE WAS:

TRAVESTYNY 4 - ADP02 0

Game over!
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-23-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• I'm going to start numbering this. +1. We are now up to me asking the question in 8 different posts in this thread!!!

ADP, STOP BRINGING UP YOUR 2003 BAP CRITERIA UNLESS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU KEEP DUCKING AND DEFLECTING FROM. I'M WAITING!!!! I WONDER WHY YOU WON'T JUST ANSWER!!!!

SHOW ME THAT OLD BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU KEEP BRINGING UP IN THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT!!!!!!

IS THE BAP IN THE TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO, ADP? WATCH YOU IGNORE THIS!

ANSWER THIS FUVCCKING QUESTION: DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EVEN EXIST IN THE TD2014 DOCUMENT?
              DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT ADP??????
              How long are you going to duck this? Is the BAP in the WADA TD2014EPO document?????? Yes or no?
              IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO?????
              IS THAT CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT? YES OR NO?
              THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER. DOES THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT HAVE THE CRITERIA THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, ADP? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER?????

A Deflecting PIECE OF SHlT AT IT AGAIN!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 06-23-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

LMAOOOO. THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT! OWNED YOURSELF AGAIN

What's that? Indirect!!!!!!!! So...... what are we talking about? Testing specifically for the substance, or no, ADP?

IT DOES MATTER IMBECILE. CAN YOU CONFIRM OR DENY THIS? ADO GIVE ATHLETES A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN IF THEIR ABP IS OFF BECAUSE IT MAY BE DUE TO PATHOLOGICAL REASONS. ALSO, THE REASON THAT IT IS OFF MAY BE DUE TO A BLOOD TRANSFUSION. THAT MEANS.....YOU'RE FVVCKED!!!!

No you didn't give me examples of anything, fool. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about

You gave me examples where they said it could have been a blood transfusion or could have been a pathological condition. Did you or did you not?

Look at him try to deflect to the ABP. Stick to the TD2014EPO document, ADP. What does it say?????

The data from target testing can be added to the ABP. THAT'S IT!

OOOPSSSSS. You got smoked!

Lets start with this:
                The Haematological Module, introduced in December 2009, aims to identify enhancement of oxygen transport, including use of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESAs) and any form of blood transfusion or manipulation.

What was the discussion about?

Does EPO testing have threshold type tests?

Are you saying yes with ABP????? Lets see you DEFLECT!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

AGAIN, it clearly states that it's "to establish anti-doping rule violations"

How does ABP establish a ADRV?

By way of threshold tests!!!!!!!

In that case they said there was "Strong evidence" that they athlete was doping using EPO!!!!!

SO ABP testing is used for EPO Testing!!!!

KABADABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Comment

BUT

THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER. DOES THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT HAVE THE CRITERIA THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, ADP. WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER????? THIS WILL BE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE LIST IF YOU DON'T RESPOND!!!!!

Bonus Question:

Does WADA defer to the Court of Arbitration for Sport????? Because the Court of Arbitration for Sport said this about the BAP:

TRAVESTYNY IS RIGHT ACCORDING TO THE COURT OF ARBRATION FOR SPORT, WHICH TRUMPS EVEN WADA:

WHAT'S THAT? THE BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT, WHICH ISN'T EVEN USED IN EPO TESTING ANYMORE AND IS NOT IN THE SCOPE ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN WORDS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST IN THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT, IS NOT A THRESHOLD ACCORDING TO THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT????????

WHO IS RIGHT???????? TRAVESTYNY OR ADP. OH, WE ALREADY DID THAT.
                  THE FINAL SCORE WAS:

TRAVESTYNY 4 - ADP02 0

Game over!

Game over DEFLECTOR?

(YOU) Misinterpreting a statement and claiming it means what you think does not make you right.

I have WADA experts stating that there are threshold type tests.

How are those WADA EXPERTs WRONG?????

You have NEVER EVER ANSWERED THIS QUESTION DEFLECTOR!!!!

Comment

• WRONGGGGGG. LMAOOOOO. WATCH ME KILL THIS NOISE.

Lets start with this:

What was the discussion about?

Does EPO testing have threshold type tests?
                    ABP DOES NOT TEST FOR EPO. BUT WE ALREADY KNOW THAT. YOUR DEFLECTING DOESN'T WORK, SON. ABP HAS NEVER CONFIRMED EPO WITHOUT EITHER TESTIMONY ADDED OR SOMETHING ELSE. IT CAN'T BECAUSE IT COULD BE FROM A BLOOD TRANSFUSION OR FROM A PATHOLOGICAL CONDITION. YOU CONVENIENTLY DUCKED THAT!!!

The fundamental principle of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) is to monitor selected biological variables over time that indirectly reveal the effects of doping rather than attempting to detect the doping substance or method itself.
                    Are you saying yes with ABP????? Lets see you DEFLECT!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
                    I don't have to deflect shlt, you moron. The ABP uses thresholds. So is the discussion whether the ABP uses thresholds, or whether EPO testing uses thresholds?

Remember your scope: TD2014EPO

Show me where in that document it says that ABP confirms EPO. I'll waitl

AGAIN, it clearly states that it's "to establish anti-doping rule violations"

How does ABP establish a ADRV?
                    NOT BY DETECTING THE SUBSTANCE, YOU MORON. LMAOOOOOOOO. DUDE. GIVE THE FVVCK UP!!!!!!

IT SAYS DATA FROM TARGET TESTING CAN BE ADDED TO THE ABP IN A GENERAL SENSE. WHAT DO YOU THINK GENERAL MEANS? AND WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS MEANS ABP ALONE? WHAT DOES IT SAY, ADP? LMAOOOOO!

DOES THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT EVER MENTION THE ATHLETE BIOLOGICAL PASSPORT AS SINGLY CONFIRMING THE USE OF EPO????? DON'T DUCK IT!
                    IN FACT, DOES IT MENTION THE ABP USED ALONE AT ALL!!!??????

THE ABP SIMPLY SAYS, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU DID, BUT YOU DID SOMETHING. WITHOUT YOU EXPLAINING IF YOU HAD A PATHOLOGICAL CONDITION, WE WILL ASSUME YOU DID SOMETHING. How the fvvck is that testing for EPO, you bum??????? THE ABP DOES NOT TEST FOR EPO. IT LOOKS AT BIOLOGICAL MARKERS. POINT BLANK PERIOD. THAT YOU ARE DEFLECTING TO THIS IS RATHER IRONIC, BUT NOT REALLY. WE ALREADY FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE GREAT DEFLECTOR! LMAOOOO.

By way of threshold tests!!!!!!!

In that case they said there was "Strong evidence" that they athlete was doping using EPO!!!!!

SO ABP testing is used for EPO Testing!!!!

KABADABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SAY IT AGAIN??????? LMAOOOOOOO. WHY ISN'T IT "STRONG EVIDENCE" WHEN IT'S EPO TESTING, ADP. WHY IS THE FINAL TEST FOR EPO TESTING CALL CALLED A CONFIRMATION PROCEEDURE????? LMAOOOOO. I'LL WAIT.

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW DIRECTLY FROM WADA:

The fundamental principle of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) is to monitor selected biological variables over time that indirectly reveal the effects of doping rather than attempting to detect the doping substance or method itself.
                    and here is your scope:

Originally posted by ADP02
                    SCOPE: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria
                    Originally posted by adp02
                    for epo testing, please refer to the following wada document:
                    wada technical document – td2014epo

NOW KINDLY TELL ME WHERE IN THAT DOCUMENT IT SAYS THE ABP CAN BE USED TO TEST FOR EPO. POST IT UP.

Last edited by travestyny; 06-23-2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                      game over deflector?

(you) misinterpreting a statement and claiming it means what you think does not make you right.

I have wada experts stating that there are threshold type tests.

how are those wada experts wrong?????

you have never ever answered this question deflector!!!!

i did answer your question. They were corrected clearly by the court.

Why do you keep talking about them being right about something that doesn't even exist. I'm going to keep adding to my list.

is the criteria that you claim the wada experts are rightly referring to as a threshold a part of the wada td2014epo document???????? Answer the question, adp!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X