• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

WAHHHHH. HE SAID HE WASN'T COMING BACKKKKKK...NOW WE CAN'T DUCK HIM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

The point total ended at 8-6 Pacquiao.

You admit that this punch didn’t land:

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Still only able to dispute 1 shot.
        Which means you agree to 7-6 Pacquiao.

This punch clearly landed:

7-7 Draw.

Video claims this punch hit shoulder, but we see it’s clearly a scoring blow.

8-7 Mayweather.

This is not even going through all of the missed punches that they gave Pacquiao and the punches in clinches that they didn’t count.

Sorry, Vagisil.
        Last edited by travestyny; 06-08-2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            When has anyone EVER sought the expert analysis from Spanish TV commentators after a fight???? Come on, bro.

What did the Spanish TV commentators say about Jeff Horn vs. Pacquiao? And then we should go ask Ja Rule!!!

Evander Holyfield and Lomachenko, who happens to be in the Top Rank stable. Ok great.

Do you realize how many others say Pac lost EASILY, including top PacRoaches Jim Lampley and Max Kellerman?
            So I guess we are at an impass. I watched the fight live. When I left everything Spoon is saying is what I was thinking. Mayweather was tenative, Pacquiao was the aggressor, he landed the better punches, he made Floyd miss and got zero credit for his defense. Mayweather clearly got credit for punches that did not land. The announcing was incredibly biased. Langley and company should hang their heads in shame for the atrocious commentary. I didn't need slow motion to see any of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              So I guess we are at an impass. I watched the fight live. When I left everything Spoon is saying is what I was thinking. Mayweather was tenative, Pacquiao was the aggressor, he landed the better punches, he made Floyd miss and got zero credit for his defense. Mayweather clearly got credit for punches that did not land. The announcing was incredibly biased. Langley and company should hang their heads in shame for the atrocious commentary. I didn't need slow motion to see any of that.
              No, we are not at an impass. LMAO. Where did you get that from?

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

No, we are not at an impass. LMAO. Where did you get that from?

When they amnnounced that Floyd won I had the same feeling that I had when they installed Trinidad as the favorite over Hopkins. It was "These people are nuts"

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    When they amnnounced that Floyd won I had the same feeling that I had when they installed Trinidad as the favorite over Hopkins. It was "These people are nuts"
                    How did you feel when you realized that nearly everyone and their momma had Mayweather winning?

Even Pacquiao's own trainer. Come on, man. Why would Freddie Roach think Mayweather won???

Comment

How did you feel when you realized that nearly everyone and their momma had Mayweather winning?

Even Pacquiao's own trainer. Come on, man. Why would Freddie Roach think Mayweather won???
                      Don't know why he said Pac lost. I thought it was a stupid thing to say. I'm.not going to along with everyone else just to get along.

Comment

Working...
                      X