No announcement yet.

Mares would demolish Leo Santa Cruz in a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares would demolish Leo Santa Cruz in a War

If ever they fight each other, Mares will leave Leo in a pool of blood and tears. No way a paper champion beats the likes of Mares. Don't get me wrong the fight would be explosively exciting and hellacious, but Mares will raise his hand in victory after 12 or less.

if its at a fair weight, id favor santa cruz.

fresher of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      if its at a fair weight, id favor santa cruz.

fresher of the two.
      Fresher but with zero experience at an elite level. Aside from his incredible engine, there is nothing in Leo's arsenal that would trouble Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Fresher but with zero experience at an elite level. Aside from his incredible engine, there is nothing in Leo's arsenal that would trouble Mares.
        lol wut?

when did mares become the mexican pernell?

mares is there to be hit.

id favor santa cruz. he's on the come up while mares is on his way down.

Comment

Jees, I wonder why you'd say that? Lol

Leo would Margarito Mares' ass. Just cause Mares beat a bum, that doesn't mean that he's back. The dude is still having nightmares of Jhonny Gonzalez.
          Yeah, it'll be a war, but once Leo starts landing and putting pressure, Mares will fold. Jhonny took his soul, Mares ain't the same no moe.

Comment

He might win, but I see it being very close and going the distance. I don't think either guy demolishes the other.

Comment

Santa Cruz is feather fisted and would get sparked by Abner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                lol wut?

when did mares become the mexican pernell?

mares is there to be hit.

id favor santa cruz. he's on the come up while mares is on his way down.
                Never said anything in regards to defense, Mares' chin has taken bombs from legitamite power punchers and has held up exceptionally well.. Plus Leo doesn't have the power to KO anyone with a decent chin, he grinds hem down through accumulation of punches. Leo has been on the come up for he past 4 years and has been spoon fed 2 belts It would be an amazing showdown nonetheless.

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                Jees, I wonder why you'd say that? Lol

Leo would Margarito Mares' ass. Just cause Mares beat a bum, that doesn't mean that he's back. The dude is still having nightmares of Jhonny Gonzalez.
                Yeah, it'll be a war, but once Leo starts landing and putting pressure, Mares will fold. Jhonny took his soul, Mares ain't the same no moe.
                Jhonny and Leo are nothing alike. Infact, Leo couldn't even hold Jhonny's jockstrap mares has had 2 wins since his loss and is finally getting over the hump, beating down a rip off Margarito with limited power would only boost his confidence once again.

Comment

I think the fight hinges on Leo's beard. If it's less than adequate mares could very easy put him to sleep. But if he has a great chin, combine his endurance/high punch output with mares tendency to fatigue in the later rounds, it could go either way if it goes to the score cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    Santa Cruz is feather fisted and would get sparked by Abner.
                    This is why you are one of my hermanos on the board, always speaking the truth. Leo would be feathering off the dust and rust on Mares wih his "combinations".

He KO'd Roman in dos rounds doe

Comment

Working...
                    X