Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Wilder: No More Rubbish - You Want The Fight or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    AJ and Hearn have literally turned down their own offer, not once but twice!

Hearn and AJ: Guarantee us $50 million and we will sign that day.
    Wilder: Ok, I guarantee you at least $50 million.
    Hearn and AJ: No, we will not accept our own deal.
    Wilder: Ok, what deal would you accept?
    Hearn and AJ: You get $15 million, flat fee, no percent of any ppvs.
    Wilder: Ok, deal.
    Hearn and AJ: No way! We won't accept that deal, AJ is fighting Povetkin next. Now, no more rubbish, will you fight AJ or not?
    Wilder: Of course I will!
    Hearn and AJ: Wilder doesn't want the fight.

AJ and Hearn literally made two different offers, Wilder accepted them both, and then AJ and Hearn, declined both of their own offers! It appears Hearn has turned AJ into a eunuch. And seems to be telling the world, that AJ is scared to death of Wilder, and no amount of money will be enough for AJ to risk his health by fighting The Bronze Bomber.

If Deontay storms the ring post-fight to confront AJ, both AJ and Hearn would kneel down before the Bronze Bomber and beg for their lives. They might even offer him $15 million to stop calling AJ out and to stop accepting every offer Hearn makes. If not, then AJ will follow his countryman's Fury example and vacate all his titles to retire for two or three years, just to avoid Wilder.

It seems the entire country of England is terrified of the Bronze Bomber. If Deontay just flies over to England, he could probably get the entire country to surrender to him, and he could be King or Dictator of the country for the rest of his life. Move over Elizabeth, move on out Harry and Meghan, England has a new King, Deontay Wilder.
    Well said!! This right here is a KING post! The Queen is looking for you!!

Comment

The only reason Canelo can sell ppvs, is because Mayweather fought him. Before he fought Floyd, Canelo had sold exactly zero ppv's.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound? By your logic, Mayweather and Pac should have both gotten 50% against ODLH. You know, because AFTERWARDS, both went on to sell huge numbers.
      Lol What?! Gtfohere you dumbass. Canelo was already popular in Mexico, because of Televisa, and us, Mexicans, here in the States were already hearing about him even before he got here. Mexicans buy Canelos PPV's because he's Mexican, not because of Mayweather. Lol. Get your head out of your ass, idiot. Not everything is TMT and PBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
        Wilder has 3 managers he calls no shots has never fought on PPV makes $2m a fight....Wilder needs Matchroom Lol
        When has AJ fought on PPV? He barely gets like 300k views on Showtime. If you're talking about UK PPV, that doesn't mean much, Matchroom puts on every ****ty fight on PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          First time as a fan of the sport that I'm rooting for a commie Soviet style Stalin PED abuser!

Hope PEDvetkin levels AJ
          Have seen fans like you many times. They always go home disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            You and I both! Actually I would like to see PEDvetkin fail is drug test 1 week before the fight. Know the SHT WBA they would just still rank him #2 then they can fight in 6 months.
            I dont care what the WBA does, it's obvious Hearns paid them to save AJ!

Wilder needs to target AJ's mandatories and get those belts off of that wanna be champion but just a chump!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Have seen fans like you many times. They sometimes go home disappointed.
              Fixed it for you, thank me later and oh i like my bourbon whisky with honey wheat

Comment

• Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                Lol What?! Gtfohere you dumbass. Canelo was already popular in Mexico, because of Televisa, and us, Mexicans, here in the States were already hearing about him even before he got here. Mexicans buy Canelos PPV's because he's Mexican, not because of Mayweather. Lol. Get your head out of your ass, idiot. Not everything is TMT and PBC.
                Okay, how many ppv's did Canelo sell before he fought Mayweather?

Get your head out of your own ass, crack baby. Is Canelo the only Mexican boxer??? Is he?

Mayweather sold two ppvs before ODLH for over 700k combined. Canelo sold ZERO. ZERO.

Do you have any facts to back up any of your claims? If they all buy Canelo's fights just because he is Mexican, then why did he sell exactly ZERO ppvs before he fought Money Mayweather? Do all the other Mexican boxers sell ppvs too?

You are arguing that Canelo deserved 50-50 against the ppv selling machine. Literally, think about that for a second. A guy with one good win, and never sold one ppv, deserved 50% against Floyd Money Mayweather??? Lay off the crackpipe buddy. the fact is Canelo never sold one ppv before he fought ODLH.

Or did Floyd only sell ppvs cause he is black and Pac only sold ppvs because he's from the Phillipines? Why wasn't Canelo making more money by fighting on ppv, before he fought Floyd? He was still Mexican then; or did you not realize that? He didn't suddenly wake up one day and declared himself Mexican. I present you with facts, and you just call names like a third grader. Go to bed child, let the grown-ups speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                  How many ppvs did Canelo sell before he fought Floyd? He had 40-some fights before Floyd, so how many ppvs did he sell?

Or do you admit you are just born a crack baby? Go hit that crack, bud. It's not your fault your mother smoked crack when she was pregnant with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    If you have to go ham to defend your fighter then that means that the internet has spoken. The fans now know that Joshua is a ***** and that he is controlled by Eddie and now Barry.

You that wants to block someone, do you know how stupid you sound?
                    Wilder couldn't get the contract signed, let's move on to other fights.
                    We can't continue to feel in the past.

Comment

How many ppvs did Canelo sell before he fought Floyd? He had 40-some fights before Floyd, so how many ppvs did he sell?

Or do you admit you are just born a crack baby? Go hit that crack, bud. It's not your fault your mother smoked crack when she was pregnant with you.
                      I'm not black, homie lol.
                      Last edited by Pechorin; 07-01-2018, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X