Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Wilder: No More Rubbish - You Want The Fight or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    How can anyone take this guy serious....how can you ask someone if they want to fight while finalising the fight against povetkin lol
    The Barry and Eddie Hearn stooges are nothing more than a gang of drunk cowards talking **** until they actually have to fight. And then they hurl lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
      Hahaha, gfoh. Canelo can actually sell PPV's.
      You didn't know that back then! Mayweather was the draw, just like Joshua, but Mayweather still gave Canelo a percentage split of the PPVs, not a flat-fee!
      Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-30-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Eddie Hearn: AJ will ko Wilder in 3rds.. Parkers a tougher fight..
        Wilder: AJ.. I declare war upon you. Are you up for the challenge?
        AJ: I will fight Wilder when im good and ready, on my terms, maybe 2020.. what's his weight 220? That's mad.. I'll eat him.
        Wilder: A juicing J! Are you up for the test? Or does your butthole hang like loose p*ssy lips?
        Showtime: Deontay, will you be willing to fight in the u.k?
        Wilder: my belt says World Champion.. wasn't I about to go to Russia to fight juicing Povetkin? Im the most feared heavyweight, Joshua squats when he pisses. Booomb squaaad!
        Barry Hearn: don't make the fight with Wilder..
        Eddie Hearn: hell I'm not stupid pop. I got this.. also, we talked about your micro management?
        AJ: umm, excuse me but you said I wouldn't have to fight Wilder..
        Eddie: relax big guy, we just can't come out and say that..we will look like cowards.. watch the master work... trust in me AJ..
        Eddie: hey Wilder.. fight whyte.
        Wilder: Wtf.. I want AJ.. the King of England.
        Eddie: if you fight whyte in the UK.. then you can fight AJ
        Wilder: kings don't chase peasants.. but put AJ on the contract next and I will knock Whyte out..
        Barry: Whyte.. pick a fight with Wilder..
        Whyte: no way, me dont want no smoke with Wilder..
        Barry: it's just a scene.. you won't have to fight him.. besides we got a restraining order on him.. an ill pay u a few extra squids. Lol.
        Whyte: Wilder.. let's go boy! U fought a 60,000 year old Ortiz
        Ortiz: (calling whyte)
        Whyte: oh ****,. What have I done.... (Whyte hangs up)
        Eddie Hearn to team Wilder: ok Wilder heres a 12.5m flat fee...*
        Wilder: Damn, that billion dollar deal musta been a lie. we can beat that bull**** offer..
        Eddie: let's see how bad he wants the fight.. get Povetkin and pulev on the line.. The Wilder fights only worth 40 million..
        AJ: this is not a hundred million dollar fight.. fine, they are happy taking 60/40.. I'll take 50/50.. give me 50 million guarantee.. and I swear I'll take that fight tomorrow..
        Wilder: ok, b*tch, the moneys in the bag.. here's 50 million. Plus 50% backend.
        AJ: lets roll..
        Hearn: AJ, what the **** are you doing? shut the **** up..
        AJ: I meant,.. lets roll.. as in, lets get outta here.. im not going to sell my belts and my soul.
        Hearn: it's just a p.r stunt!
        Haymon: wtf did this b*tch just say?
        Espinoza: no, no eddie.. the money's in the bag
        Hearn: we're the A side.. (whispering in AJ'S ear) AJ wants to fight in England.
        AJ: I will take a pay cut not to fight Wilder.
        Hearn: what?
        Kugan: what?
        AJ: I meant, not to fight him in the US.. I will take less money.. for all my fans at hogwarts!!! I'm the A side eddie.. save me eddie spaghetti
        Hearn: here's a Improved offer for Wilder.. 15m flat fee..
        Wilder: smh.. damn, that's only 2.5 more.. **** it.. I will come to the UK.. time and place?
        Hearn: apr,.. ahhh, ..October or november.. I'll send it over in a few days.. (whispering to secretary) call the WBA, tell them the time is now..
        Wilder: so are we fighting in September at Wembley?
        Hearn: AJ needs more than a 8 week camp to face Wilder.. and Wembley won't be available in September..
        Finkel: Hearn u ****ing worm.. there's no date or venue on this contract? We said ok to the ****ty money, to the one way rematch clause.. to you guys picking all the officials.. but no date? this is horse**** and u know it. Fix it punk!
        WBA president Gilberto Mendoza: ok Thurman, times up!
        Secretary: umm, sir (whispering in his ear)
        Mendoza: oh, I meant AJ, your times up. its been 24 hours, Povetkin is waiting.
        Hearn: I'm sorry everyone. But Wilder blew it.. he took too long to sign. Sorry mate. But Wilder can fight on dazn against anyone for 5 million.
        Wilder: wtf.. 5 million to fight anyone on dazn? Why didn't he just add the 5m to the 15m to fight AJ rather than an improved offer of 15m which is only 2.5m more smh
        Hearn: Everyone, tune in on dazn to watch AJ vs Povetkin September 22 live at Wembley!*
        Wilder: I'm so frustrated.. I bent over backwards for them clowns, only for them to duck me. Next time I want 50/50!
        Barry: Wilders a bit jealous of AJ.
        Good post ..... Deserves a green hit!

Comment

• Somebody chop this up and send it to Wilder, he should post this on his instagram to be honest...straight from the mouth of the REAL Person in Charge of all things Matchroom starting at 4:00

The Plan was NEVER to fight him next it seems which is why it was NO SET DATE on the contract. They was going to give Wilder the run around just like they did with Ortiz and Big Baby Miller and fight Povetkin next regardless, maybe squeeze in the winner of Whyte vs Parker then MAYBE Wilder in APRIL 2019 which ironically is a date they're throwing out now. Not taking sides I just want the fight to get made before one of them lose and all is ruined because less be honest, both of them are VERY BEATABLE and if one lose then all is ruined for the moment and this fight would then have to be built back up after whoever lose 1st would have to work their way back up.

But Barry has made it clear he would rather AJ WAIT before fighting Wilder!

Comment

• Wilder just needs to keep winning by KO ! If Joshua does it will be big in the near future or it will be sad for Boxing!

Comment

• I think all of the wilder **** fluffers are just angry that he is not represented by Hearn. Imagine how big a global superstar Wilder would be if he was not mismanaged and fighting trash cans.

What no one wants to admit, Wilder needs AJ a lot more than AJ needs Wilder.

Until Wilder actually fights someone worthy of discussing for the vast majority of his opponents, Wilder does not get to call any shots.

People complain GGG has a weak resume, wtf can you say about Wilder. Lol

Comment

• I really can't believe that people are making cases for signing dateless contracts. It's not even worth trying to have a discussion when it comes to some fighters.

Comment

• As Jon Snow said, "What did father used to say? Everything before the word "but" is horse ****."

I want the fight, but...

Comment

• Why is Wilder to jump happy at a flat fee with no % - who the hell on planet earth offers such a condescending, low balled offensive deal, especially when the Hearn miser hasnt done that with any previous fighter?!

And then call Wilders handlings of the situation "rubbish"(?)! Is it because Wilder is considered less of a human being and athlete because a bunch of hero-less brits lose their minds over their self indungent android? If Hearn was on the up & up he wouldnt be this awkwardly defensive with his dumb "rubbish" remark,

Of course he knows Wilder wants the fight, he knows very well that he wants the fight. He wants to get Wilder in that hungry thirsty desperate struggling for a deal mindset, like "golly gee, I'm in need of a payday that I should ONLY be allowed to dream about".....Nothing could be further from the truth. If this musclebound commercialized robot didnt have those 4 BELTS, Wilder wouldnt give this hype job a 2nd thought - this protected british hype job just happens to be the guy with those belts.

Money should & CAN be distibuted at least 40/60 with % for a fight of this magnitude....Hearn is CLEARLY playing the "you need me card" and "you need to accept my peanut disrespectful offer because youre clearly not on our financial bracket nor popularity league".......Thats what wussy gay fan girls focus on, it keeps them up at night thinking about their next "like" on social media. Legacy has character built around it with the "realness," not ***** gay fan girl glory......

Comment

• This stuff is funny. Wilder should get as much as he can and fight. Once he wins he can call any shot he wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X