No announcement yet.

Ngannou - Lewis was terrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    I would not be surprised that they bet some money on themselves since the odds for a ko were very high :O
    Likely the bets were made through that snake Dana.

Comment

I read this fight perfectly and bet on Lewis main line as well as Lewis to win by decision.

I was expecting the overhyped Ngannou to be gunshy after having his aura broken but I was expecting him to throw more than 10 punches per round.

I won big on this fight and dodged a bullet when I decided not to bet Stipe after he talked about the world cup and how stressed he was watching Croatia's games.

Ngannou will never live this performance down....17 or so strikes total in 15 minutes...

Zzzz

Still a better fight than Severn vs Shamrock 2.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        I read this fight perfectly and bet on Lewis main line as well as Lewis to win by decision.

I was expecting the overhyped Ngannou to be gunshy after having his aura broken but I was expecting him to throw more than 10 punches per round.

I won big on this fight and dodged a bullet when I decided not to bet Stipe after he talked about the world cup and how stressed he was watching Croatia's games.

Ngannou will never live this performance down....17 or so strikes total in 15 minutes...

Zzzz

Oh agreed, Severn vs. Shamrock 2 has to be the worst fight in UFC history. Jon Hess vs. Andy Anderson is up there too.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post

Zzzz

It's amazing what Stipe has done with all those distractions. Fireman on the side, a job that takes a heavy toll on the body and mind. Through his run he had the marriage, children, contract issues with the UFC, watching soccer staying late at night on his most important career fight.

He had all the discipline in training but he never fully focused on his MMA career. I believe he wasted a lot of potential and could have been greater.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            It's amazing what Stipe has done with all those distractions. Fireman on the side, a job that takes a heavy toll on the body and mind. Through his run he had the marriage, children, contract issues with the UFC, watching soccer staying late at night on his most important career fight.

He had all the discipline in training but he never fully focused on his MMA career. I believe he wasted a lot of potential and could have been greater.
            a bit odd about the fireman's job on the side, given that he was paid very well.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              a bit odd about the fireman's job on the side, given that he was paid very well.
              He sees it as his duty and wants to give back to his community. He's not doing firefighting for the money. He says he will continue until he is no longer able.

Stipe is a man I respect.

Comment

Working...
              X