No announcement yet.

Poachers in Kenya will now face death penalty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Me too. They still blame the Japanese for aggression in WW2, but chairman Mao with 60 to 80 million dead as a result of his idiocy is a celebrated hero? Mao simplified Chinese, burnt classical literature, paintings and ancient texts. Hero!

Japanese preserved and revered ancient elegant Chinese art, pottery, etc. Now rich Chinese come here hoping to buy parts of Chinese history that the cultural revolution couldn’t wipe out.

They come to japan, piss in koi ponds, and take dumps outside, wimmin too. Now, they are destroying rare and endangered species. Savages. It’s amazing that panda are still alive. Japan and other countries lease panda from China, Japanese zoo’s don’t own panda, they lease them. All baby panda are propert of china too.

Too bad they don’t care about other endangered species globally.
    Glad Mao eradicated that number. Imagine if he didn't. But i've to give it to them. They are a smart business savvy people. Of cos not all are bad. Most of the uncivilized once are from the "motherland".

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Execute the Trump adult-children first!
      Tolerant liberal calling for the death of Trump supporters. You're a disgusting individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
        "They" are the most populous on earth. Just wish someone will cull some of them uncivilized humans. Hah..
        I've known some cool Chinese people, but I as a group I'm not fond of them.

If you have ever been on holiday to a place which is popular with Chinese tourists, you will soon come to the conclusion that they are a really rude people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          I've known some cool Chinese people, but I as a group I'm not fond of them.

If you have ever been on holiday to a place which is popular with Chinese tourists, you will soon come to the conclusion that they are a really rude people.
          Yeah like i mention in my previous post most of the rude uncivilized ones are from the motherland. They need to be taught about etiquette when they leave their pigsty land. I think its their culture to be dirty like a pig. Hah..

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
            Tolerant liberal calling for the death of Trump supporters. You're a disgusting individual.

Calling for the death of poachers.

I'm putting you on ignore. You are blinded by your hate, bitterness, and fear and can't even think straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
              Glad Mao eradicated that number. Imagine if he didn't. But i've to give it to them. They are a smart business savvy people. Of cos not all are bad. Most of the uncivilized once are from the "motherland".
              I got some solid Chinese brothers in America, escaped to HK, these dudes were/are smugglers of things.. now, they own restaurants and gambling dens in West Coasr China towns. Cool dudes. They are the good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Calling for the death of poachers.

I'm putting you on ignore. You are blinded by your hate, bitterness, and fear and can't even think straight.

Only weak people use ignore lists, but knock yourself out, loser.

Comment

I got some solid Chinese brothers in America, escaped to HK, these dudes were/are smugglers of things.. now, they own restaurants and gambling dens in West Coasr China towns. Cool dudes. They are the good ones.

If anyone can't see, maybe you have to sign in to youtube. I'm sad and angry when i watched this video. I would love to skin those bastards myself.
                  Last edited by Outworn; 05-15-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

These limp dick Chinese fools pay others to catch sharks, cut the fins off, and then throw the sharks back in the ocean to die miserably. The all seem to want to kill the last of the wildlife we still have. They already wiped out their fresh water dolphin with that big dam. Nothing is off limits to them. Nothing is sacred.

They regularly come into Japanese territorial waters and destroy a reddish coral that they believe heals everything.
                    The Chinese are exploiting the hell out of Africa rite now.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post

Only weak people use ignore lists, but knock yourself out, loser.
                      The big bad MCC has me on iggy. It’s cool. I shouldn’t have added to the clowning. My bad.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-15-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X