Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Alien franchise be straight up banging. Luv me sum alien

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I liked covenant but the thing that pissed me off was that David travels all the way to there home planet, but then just drops bombs on them and never interacts or tries to communicate. Just show up and kill everything.

And for being galaxy traveling, genetic engineering geniuses, the engineers lived in a pretty archaic setting.
      I thought that was the movie they were going to make, what happened directly after Prometheus. Would have been a much better movie, ending with David wiping them all out.

My guess is they couldnt get the cash to make that movie, Noomi dissappeared, then they came up with Covenant to keep the ball rolling.

Some of Covenant looked shockingly cheap, B-movie style

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Superman 2
        Correct ^^^

Comment

Probably my favorite franchise, haven't seen covenant yet though

Comment

Alien Covenant was pretty **** to be honest, I saw it at the cinema and was disappointed, and films only get worse when you see them the second time on a regular TV. I think they took too much emphasis off the predators and put it onto the weird synthetic people played by the same guy.

I like the rest of the films, even the Alien vs Predator stuff which were cash in pap but still entertaining.

Comment

I just hope RS releases (Alien:Awakening?) before he kicks the bucket...lol. Anyway, that's the rumor on the alien franchise forum I visit. He's no spring chicken. One thing i picked up that was pretty cool...(spoiler?). In Covenant, a comment by Roy Batty in Blade Runner, an older movie by Scott.

Anybody catch it?
              Last edited by jazluvr; 05-05-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                I love the whole franchise. Every movie, 'cept i didn't think much of the 1st reboot movie, "Prometheus". I love Ridley Scott's movies. But one question in particular i want to ask of you. Do/did you like the prequel, "Alien: Covenant."

I feel like they answered some questions from Prometheus, but not many. Now, while 'Covenant answers some questions, it presents even more. I pick up a clue or 2 sometimes, especially after spending some time on fan and official alien sites.

While these 2 movies do have their shining moments, there are times you just say "what the fuk??" I think i read RC said the C2 script is written, (to be polished, but not until 2019. God knows when they will actually start filming it.

There's a huge fan site (and smaller ones) that are really interesting to me. Do you guys like the franchise and where it's evolving to?

Huge ALIEN fanboi here.

Loved Covenant. Have the official poster on my wall. Can't wait for the Prometheus prequel and the next Covenent movie that's supposed to bridge the gap to Alien.

Glad I found this thread, i'm subbing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Got the Anthology for Blue Ray
                  Awesome! I bet you're seeing little tips, clues, answers that the movies don't give you. Like my Blade Runner reference. I wouldn't have noticed it if i didn't read it on the fan website.

Also the commentary, sets, details...etc. Anything about the Roy Batty (Blade Runner) comment in your set?

Comment

Is Covenant really that bad? i don't know if i can bring myself to watch it considering Kenny Powers and james franco are in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Is Covenant really that bad? i don't know if i can bring myself to watch it considering Kenny Powers and james franco are in it.
                      It’s f**king gash.

Comment

Working...
                      X