No announcement yet.

Tarver: "It's an honest mistake, a false positive!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    hes hardly the first. look at lance armstrong.
    Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Lance passed 500 Olympic test, tarver failed a urine test.

What's next you gonna compare Mercedes Benz to Siberian tigers

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Sure it is, Antonio. Sure it is.
      I could not reply to you in the other tread because they took it down. I don't personally know of a case where an athlete tested positive and the test was found to be wrong. I don't pay much attention to the testing unless it involves a boxer because boxing is the only sport I care about. I still think the test results should be double checked before punishment is handed down. Apparently Tarver is claiming a false positive on his test so we will see how that turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I could not reply to you in the other tread because they took it down. I don't personally know of a case where an athlete tested positive and the test was found to be wrong. I don't pay much attention to the testing unless it involves a boxer because boxing is the only sport I care about. I still think the test results should be double checked before punishment is handed down. Apparently Tarver is claiming a false positive on his test so we will see how that turns out.
        Lamont Peterson claimed a false positive on his test too, and we all saw what happened there. The bottom line is that I'm nowhere near naive enough to believe that a professional athlete didn't know what he was putting into his body at any point in his career. I don't buy any of these excuses, not false positives, not twins that died in utero, not ripped fuel - none of it.

They knew what they were doing, they're guilty (the test proves it), and they need to be banned from the sport. Period.

Comment

The regular commission tests are easy to beat though so Tarver's doctor must have really messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            The regular commission tests are easy to beat though so Tarver's doctor must have really messed up.

99 percent of all positive tests are being caught by the NSAC. So how the hell are they easy to beat?

Comment

How can you mistakenly have anabalic steroids in your system?

Comment

Super dissapointed in Tarver. I wasnt really ever a big fan of his but def was a fan of him announcing. It makes me wonder if these dudes do any research on what theyre takin into there bodies when they are going to be tested. I mean if i was making a milli per fight and talking that talk about testing you would think that theyd know what they were ingesting.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Sure it is, Antonio. Sure it is.
                  [QUOTE=The_Bringer;12272179]Lamont Peterson claimed a false positive on his test too, and we all saw what happened there. The bottom line is that I'm nowhere near naive enough to believe that a professional athlete didn't know what he was putting into his body at any point in his career. I don't buy any of these excuses, not false positives, not twins that died in utero, not ripped fuel - none of it.

I did not say they should not be punished or that I believed them. I said double check the test first. It's easy to do and does not take long. Any time humans are involved mistakes can be made. Doctors cut the wrong arm or leg of people by mistake all the time. I would sure hate to be on trial for a crime I did not do and have 12 guys like you on the jury. Tool.

Comment

Sorry about the tool part of my post. When I was writing it up for some reason it looked like you had called me a tool. I double checked and you did not call me any names so my mistake. As I said people make mistakes, myself included. I apologize for the name calling and the jury part but stand by the rest of my post.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      The United States Government said he was innocent already, where were these witnesses when he questioned by the US attorney.

What you fail to see is that around this time every year, Lance Armstrong is being accused of cheating, and what takes place around this time of the year, the Tour de France which Americans don't care about anymore because Lance isn't in it.

Unless someone comes out with a video of Lance injecting himself or taking PED pills, this is another waste of money and effort.
                      lance is so obviously a cheater, its not even funny. i dunno how ppl still defend him. sure hes the most tested athlete alive, he just didn't get caught. either way, he knew the risks, he made his money already and so now USADA wants to investigate him, u think he cares? of course not. but please, lets not act like he hasnt cheated. there have been numerous ppl who've witnessed him cheat. and his excuse??? they are jealous. lol. rite lance.

Comment

Working...
                      X