No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao and Boxing's Endless Circle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    michael moorer, ariza. moorer worked closely with manny. this was during the time pac was running thru the big guys. imo, pac had his best performance with moorer around. i think freddie got jealous and threw him out and gave a weak excuse saying it didnt work out.

Pac started working with Ariza BEFORE the Diaz fight

pretty sure that Moorer only assisted for the Hatton fight ?

could be wrong about that

Sanchez comments about Ariza were SCATHING, he basically threw Manny under a bus

NOT suggesting I believe everything that idiot Sanchez says, just saying

Comment

A faded Mosley came out confident and offensive-minded in his fight with Pac. That changed after the 3rd round knock down. Shane played D the rest of the fight and showed how tough it is to KO a good fighter, who is fighting to go 12 rather than win.

Comment

Fantastic article brilliant read. Don't know why so many people question Manny's ability to get the KO, he went one division too high, and was 34 or 35 when he started declining nothing out of the ordinary. I always had Bradley winning the first fight too people need to get over that loss.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yes he was in his prime just like all of floyds opponents. remember floyd said "i fight them at their best" are you calling him a liar?
          Lol, sarcasm at its best.

Comment

I forgot there is morons for writers at boxingscene. They just run a spell check and done published.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              Fantastic article brilliant read. Don't know why so many people question Manny's ability to get the KO, he went one division too high, and was 34 or 35 when he started declining nothing out of the ordinary. I always had Bradley winning the first fight too people need to get over that loss.

agreed..... but also, his punch-output dropped

the 1200+ punches Pac threw at Clottey were ridiculous

same with the 800-900 he threw, or would have thrown, at Hoya/Cotto in shorter fights

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                agreed..... but also, his punch-output dropped

the 1200+ punches Pac threw at Clottey were ridiculous

same with the 800-900 he threw, or would have thrown, at Hoya/Cotto in shorter fights
                Yeah good call on that one dude, do you think that Manny may have been using in his golden era?

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  Yeah good call on that one dude, do you think that Manny may have been using in his golden era?

rather stay away from that one

but I disagree with the folks who want Pac to fight Crawford

and I also disagree with the folks who want Pac to retire

at this point..... Pac can so whatever the F he likes

I hope he tattoos " don't cry for me Argentina " on Lucas forehead lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    rather stay away from that one

but I disagree with the folks who want Pac to fight Crawford

and I also disagree with the folks who want Pac to retire

at this point..... Pac can so whatever the F he likes

I hope he tattoos " don't cry for me Argentina " on Lucas forehead lol
                    Hahaha that's gold, I agree, a fighter like Pac should be able to do whatever he likes, I don't wanna see him going out like Roy or anything though. I hope he wins this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                    X