Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WBO have stated that Demetrius Andrade will most likely be Billy Joe Saunders'...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    OK but let him EARN IT! Order him to fight Namibia KO Artist Walter Kautondokwa or Spike O'Sullivan in a Eliminator for the shot!
    Like Willie Monroe earned his spot? Everybody like roadblocks these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Like Willie Monroe earned his spot? Everybody like roadblocks these days.
      Eliminators are not Road Blocks! He currently sits at #2 in the WBO Rankings behind Jacobs and Walter Kautondokwo and Spike O'Sullivan are #3 and #4.

So if Jacobs is giving up his #1 Mandatory Spot to fight for the Vacant IBF Title then it only make sense to crown a new #1 Contender by process of elimination (ELIMINATOR) so next should be Andrade vs Walter Kautondokwo or Spike O'Sullivan for the new #1 Contender.

Comment

Eliminators are not Road Blocks! He currently sits at #2 in the WBO Rankings behind Jacobs and Walter Kautondokwo and Spike O'Sullivan are #3 and #4.

So if Jacobs is giving up his #1 Mandatory Spot to fight for the Vacant IBF Title then it only make sense to crown a new #1 Contender by process of elimination (ELIMINATOR) so next should be Andrade vs Walter Kautondokwo or Spike O'Sullivan for the new #1 Contender.
        I get that but then BJS will fight some other lame opponent in the meantime. Would you really be happy to see BJS vs. Gary O'Sullivan and Andrade vs. Walter Kautondokwo rather than BJS vs. Andrade. I get your argument in principle. But there is clearly one better option here. Lets hope Andrade doesn't ***** it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Canelo vs GGG 2
          Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko
          Saunders vs Andrade

Seems good to me.....
          Seems awesome to me. Now all we need is for Charlo to step up against someone like David Lemieux or Murata and we'd have the unofficial middleweight tournament we should get.

Comment

So, we got a guy who's known for pulling out of fights vs a guy who prices himself out, and faked an injury. Oh god.

Comment

It won't happen. It's Andrade.

Comment

Does this mean Saunders will finally fight a good middleweight GGG hasn't already knocked out like Monroe, Lemieux and almost Murray?

Comment

I like the match up .
                  At first I lean towards BJS based on his win over Eubanks Jr. and domination of Lemieux . But then Lemieux And Eubanks dont have the boxing IQ of Andrade so that's where the fight gets interesting for me .
                  Can BJS outbox a fighter with equal skill and decent power on the Back foot and win a decision ?
                  Unfortunately Both fighters have shown reluctance to face Elite competition in different times in their careers . So I wouldn't hold my breath .

Comment

Wait did Andrade announce he signed with Arum or Warren

That’d be the easiest explanation fornAndrade becoming Saunders Mando

Comment

OK but let him EARN IT! Order him to fight Namibia KO Artist Walter Kautondokwa or Spike O'Sullivan in a Eliminator for the shot!
                      What does beating spike O'Sullivan prove? The fight should happen next

Comment

Working...
                      X