Why are some men bad with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Hhmm. Well let's all be one big family.

Works for me....Islam won’t fly with my family.
    You are in!

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Comment

Low T / Low confidence.

They need to exercise and feel better about themselves which can be obtained through hard work / weight lifting / boxing / MMA and knowing that they are a badass.

Comment

because theyre not really men.

Comment

Comment

Being good around women in terms of knowing how to talk to them and spitting game, showing them romance and sht etc.... i was never great at that TBH but I always got by with my looks so it didnt really matter. Growing up i always got attention from females talking about how i can get away with anything cuz im so extremely good looking. When i realized that, i stopped caring. I started talking to girls the way i wanted to talk to them yet getting poosie was easy.

Somebody mentioned confidence and yea that’s the main thing really. You have to believe in yourself and know what you have that others dont.

I dont have a great personality but I do have looks and money so I capitalize on those. I can talk to any hoes without giving a fuk about what they think of me.

Comment

Man, there's always one of these dudes in every group without fail.

Comment

Working...
                X