Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it right to abort children with Down syndrome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it right to abort children with Down syndrome?

Derranged said it’s fine and he has done it twice

In Ireland we had a big vote on this. What are your thoughts?

No it is not

Comment

I think Iceland has almost eradicated Down syndrome due to abortion. Is it ethical, I don’t know

Comment

i dont think a person should start life behind the 8 ball. if they can be aborted in time, .
        we wouldnt want to grow up a downy.

Comment

I say yes it should be aborted.
          I dont think many people would want to be born a down syndrome.
          Not much quality to life plus the toll it takes on the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            thats assuming they would be alive in order to "want" something.

A choice they wouldnt have if they'd been aborted.

on the other hand if the parents might have trouble affording some form of care, if they are terminally stupid people, that is, then yeah abortion for such crap parents might be in order.
            Perhaps those parents should have been aborted, save us the trouble of them needing an abortion later.
            Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-15-2018, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              exactly

no fncker ever wishes they were born defective.

these wannabe bleeding heart mfers kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                exactly

no fncker ever wishes they were born defective.

these wannabe bleeding heart mfers kill me.
                how do you know you arent defective in some way in your nature for devaluing the lives of others?

If you lost the use of your legs, would you wish you'd never been born?
                Because most of us do at some age, if we are lucky in our 90s...but we'd have to be born in order to think that. Should we all wish our entire existences to be null just because we all know we'll be in wheelchairs once day?
                Thank goodness for "bleeding hearts mfs" so that wont ever happen.

Conversely if you were born without legs, would you really know enough about the loss of them to "want" not to be born? Because you'd never have lost them, so would you really process all that you think they are missing, in the way you do? You are forcing your conclusions, based on a different viewpoint, onto someone else.

I think what you mean by "bleeding heart mfs" is that "those people who have processed thoughts that you havent yet managed".
                Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-15-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                  how do you know you arent defective in some way in your nature for devaluing the lives of others?

If you lost the use of your legs, would you wish you'd never been born?
                  Because most of us do at some age, if we are lucky in our 90s...but we'd have to be born in order to think that.

Conversely if you were born without legs, would you really know enough about the loss of them to "want" not to be born? Because you'd never have lost them. You are forcing your conclusions, based on a different viewpoint, onto someone else.
                  forget the hubbub and answer me this....if you could, would you rather be born defective (at the very least, physically) ????

no other question needs to be asked/answered

Comment

Ain't allowed to **** em unless you're a tard too. So **** em.. Abort.

Comment

Working...
                    X