Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off-duty policewoman shoots armed robber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the blokes red flip flops. Mistook one of them for a bloodstain at first.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      she opened fired with kids in the direct line of fire.
      You can't shoot can you?

Comment

saw that too! she shot him while a mom and her daughter was right behind him. if it missed............

Comment

she didn't bro but I guess in your eyes it was ok for him to walk into a crowd of kids with a firearm finger on trigger

that's how it's done, she would of yelled 'freeze' then you would of had a tragedy on hand

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            saw that too! she shot him while a mom and her daughter was right behind him. if it missed............
            yup, but these nerds are too "YAY for her **** the police" to even keep it real.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You can't shoot can you?
            I have plenty of times and I dont suffer from PTS like a hoe, dont go into depression like a hoe either.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            she didn't bro but I guess in your eyes it was ok for him to walk into a crowd of kids with a firearm finger on trigger

that's how it's done, she would of yelled 'freeze' then you would of had a tragedy on hand
            Her timing she picked was bad. She put that lil girl and mother in the back in direct danger, and then she ran off didnt even disarm dude lmfao.

It cool cause it worked out but it could have failed and she could have got innocent people killed, theirs a reason cops let suspects go from time to time, call off chase etc cause when it become a safety hazard to the public to arrest said individual.

If that lil girl would have got killed you think the mom will be like well yeah I understand that criminal needed to be taking down that very moment could wait.

What this video shows in a inexperienced cop jumping at the opportunity to eliminate the threat but not being fully aware of her surroundings. She even took off running leaving the criminal with the gun in his hand to open fire at will if he pleased.

so again good it worked out.

Comment

yup, but these nerds are too "YAY for her **** the police" to even keep it real.

I have plenty of times and I dont suffer from PTS like a hoe, dont go into depression like a hoe either.

Her timing she picked was bad. She put that lil girl and mother in the back in direct danger, and then she ran off didnt even disarm dude lmfao.

It cool cause it worked out but it could have failed and she could have got innocent people killed, theirs a reason cops let suspects go from time to time, call off chase etc cause when it become a safety hazard to the public to arrest said individual.

If that lil girl would have got killed you think the mom will be like well yeah I understand that criminal needed to be taking down that very moment could wait.

What this video shows in a inexperienced cop jumping at the opportunity to eliminate the threat but not being fully aware of her surroundings. She even took off running leaving the criminal with the gun in his hand to open fire at will if he pleased.

none of the shit that you are saying that could've happened happen that officer deserves props for stopping a bloodshed

she's a fcuking hero admit it bro, I really hope if I'm ever confronted with a gun to my face that female officer is there to act as quick as she did and not you

Comment

Nah. You wanted to be a Marine but couldn't because you want to jail.

My bad. Prison.

Comment

Nah. You wanted to be a Marine but couldn't because you want to jail.

My bad. Prison.
                  Nope lmfao,

So how do you feel right now? sad depressed? wonder why life isnt fair LFMAO

fucking lame. Go drink yourself to death, it will make someone very proud of you

Comment

Nope lmfao,

So how do you feel right now? sad depressed? wonder why life isnt fair LFMAO

fucking lame. Go drink yourself to death, it will make someone very proud of you
                    You still on probation or nah?

Convict. They call it parole right?

Comment

You still on probation or nah?

Convict. They call it parole right?
                      You mad lmfao.

Why you mad bro? cause I thought girl put lil kid life in jeopardy? lmfao youre an emotional wreck.

To show you theirs no hard feelings im drink it up today in your fathers memory, its all love you lame, get some help.

Comment

Working...
                      X