Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Mayweathers returned, no one gives a fluke anout the Pacqiauo fight at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    You're stretching here kid, ok Marquez won't be the same Marquez that we all know of at the lower weight when he fights Manny at this higher weight, that is given... But i'm very sure that Marquez will not commit the same mistake in preparation for this fight... We all saw a fat, slow and sluggish Marquez fighting the great Floyd jr. about a year ago, Marquez tried bulking up for that fight to match-up with Floyd meat for meat, thus making him slow and sluggish, Marquez may have added more pop in the process but if you can't retain your speed you're dead meat... What i'm hoping is for Marquez to go through his training like what Manny did for the Margarito fight, TRAIN AS A LIGHTWEIGHT NOT AS A WELTERWEIGHT...
    *****s like to discredit this fight now so that if marquez shows up and happen to be in great shape and carry his speed well they will not say its because marquez train right for this fight but they will say its because manny has slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      dude back track and said he was just joking about that comment.. back tracking is a common thing for *****s..
      I guess your right dude, and their time frame were somehow all frozen up in the first failed negotiation between Floyd and Manny... they never got over it....

Comment

Both fights are complete mismatch.

Ortiz only chance is if floyd gets old over night, or if floyd try to think he is superman and make the same mistake as he did against old shane.

Marquez only chance is if pacquaio think he is superman and come to the fight with no game plan.

Comment

This thread turned into a epic fail real quick.

Pac-Marquez is already sold out and are doing a international press tour and is 2 months away.

Ortiz-Floyd is a week away and they still arent sold out. And more people are talkin about the undercard than the main event. And every other word outta floyds mouth is Pacquiao this and Pacquiao that, he stay on Pac's dick

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            *****s like to discredit this fight now so that if marquez shows up and happen to be in great shape and carry his speed well they will not say its because marquez train right for this fight but they will say its because manny has slow down.
            I am hoping for a great fight between this two, and unlike most of the *****s out there who will most likely only be watching the Floyd fight... Most of us here real boxing fans will be watching both fights....

Comment

Working...
            X