No announcement yet.

Roadwork Morning vs Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadwork Morning vs Night?

What is the point doing roadwork at 4 or 5 in the morning? i mean by the time you wake up and run or jog 4-5miles your tired for the day surely?

and plus you havent got enough nutrients in your body. and you dont have time to go for a ****.

at night its much better, theres no one around hardley at 10:30-11pm and your body has enough energy and food to do the jog. also you can have a shower or bath and then just get rite into bed and fall asleep.

if you can prove to me the advantage or 5am vs 10/11pm jogging then i might change what i do.

Originally posted by 2tough
    What is the point doing roadwork at 4 or 5 in the morning? i mean by the time you wake up and run or jog 4-5miles your tired for the day surely?

and plus you havent got enough nutrients in your body. and you dont have time to go for a ****.

at night its much better, theres no one around hardley at 10:30-11pm and your body has enough energy and food to do the jog. also you can have a shower or bath and then just get rite into bed and fall asleep.

if you can prove to me the advantage or 5am vs 10/11pm jogging then i might change what i do.
    you obviously havent been to northern ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Hatton Hitman
      you obviously havent been to northern ireland
      by 10:30 its die'ing down in my area.

Comment

i run in the afternoon in 105 degree heat with humidity **** yeah!!!!!

Comment

by half ten over here its startin to kick up because most of the biggers kids are headin out for the night or drinkin on the streets sometimes mate and thats why i dont run at knight incase im chased but that sort of runnin has its benifits i supose but im not gona try it out

Comment

Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92
            i run in the afternoon in 105 degree heat with humidity **** yeah!!!!!
            i run in 6 degrees celcius of here **** yeah lol

Comment

i run in 6 degrees celcius of here **** yeah lol
              too much team america : world police

****kkkk yehhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by 2tough
                too much team america : world police

****kkkk yehhhhhhhhhh
                lol nice one mate

Comment

by half ten over here its startin to kick up because most of the biggers kids are headin out for the night or drinkin on the streets sometimes mate and thats why i dont run at knight incase im chased but that sort of runnin has its benifits i supose but im not gona try it out
                  lol same here,that time of night is danger zone,spose im usually out on the streets drinkin cider at that time tho 2 be honest haha

Comment

when i used to run in the morning (i do it in the afternoon now) i found myself more energized afterwards. it was probably the release of endorphins. i also used to eat a small meal and then chill for a little bit before the run so i wouldn't be so hungry and feel flat.

Comment

Working...
                    X