Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua dropped in sparring session?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no big deal.

Practice dont count.

Comment

I think it is a biggish deal in as much as we've been hearing about him getting dropped/stunned quite a few times and lends weight to the question, how will Joshua go once someone is able to stand up to/slip his best punches?

I've always had the feeling he is a knockout waiting to happen and his chin is probably the main reason why he isn't going to be the dominant undefeated wrecking ball many believe he will become.

Comment

Every fighter has been knocked down in sparring, not a big deal at all, getting dropped by an olympian and people acts like if he lost a title fight against Brian Sutherland.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
          true, what weight does your son fight in?

id knock him out with you being corner side, maybe then that'd impress you.. Punk!
          you got issues son

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
            I think it is a biggish deal in as much as we've been hearing about him getting dropped/stunned quite a few times and lends weight to the question, how will Joshua go once someone is able to stand up to/slip his best punches?

I've always had the feeling he is a knockout waiting to happen and his chin is probably the main reason why he isn't going to be the dominant undefeated wrecking ball many believe he will become.
            yeah, was a lot of rumours about him packing glass in his chin even before this and the david price stories came out. He didnt look too good when whyte caught him clean. I was going to be sticking money on wlad to beat him in december but wlad had other ideas.

Comment

Working...
            X