Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo wearing leggings? ODLH's blueprint?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    Are you one of those 48 who cant C STRAIGHT.....you know what they say it takes a f@g to know a f@g....
    So if you think you're spotting a f@g in me that would make you a f@g according to your statement. You must fantasize about Canela sitting on your face while Venom sticks his tongue up your arse every night you queer.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      So if you think you're spotting a f@g in me that would make you a f@g according to your statement. You must fantasize about Canela sitting on your face while Venom sticks his tongue up your arse every night you queer.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
        Im not the one that has an avatar name 48cantcstraight...i see you have your fantasy all planned out...i wouldnt even think of the f@g s hit you just wrote down...

Comment

I wouldn't be alarmed til you see heels .

Comment

Both ODLH and Cotto are suspicious, it could be diva Cotto, who said to Canelo "Pantyhose or no fight"

Comment

They're called Men's compression pants. C'mon people, get a grip in life.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                Im not the one that has an avatar name 48cantcstraight...i see you have your fantasy all planned out...i wouldnt even think of the f@g s hit you just wrote down...
                It's in reference to poochiao being cross-eyed and not seeing straight. But leave it to a f@g like you to twist it into some gay ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  Tim and Eric ftmfw

Comment

Working...
                  X