Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientific study shows: 95% of things that lounge members do is the work of a "f.ag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientific study shows: 95% of things that lounge members do is the work of a "f.ag"

I've noticed in here that pretty much ANYTHING is cited as being the mark of a **** these days. I don't mean my stuff, I mean ANYTHING. It's making me miss Bringer in a way. Here's a typical day:

Originally posted by AN Other Poster
    I had a strange dream last night, I jotted it down when I got up. Anyone else interested in dreams?
    Originally posted by Johnny Alpha
    What are you, pal? A fuckin' ****?

I just had an argument with my girlfriend. I guess maybe she had a point, though I was a little pissed at the time. We'll make it up and talk it through when I get back from work anyways.
    You should have taken her in an elevator and Ray Riced that stupid fuckin' bitch. What are you, pal? A fuckin' ****?

Saw a good film on TV last night. Maybe you guys should check it out?
    A movie? What kind of Beta watches movies these days except for faggots? What are you, pal? A fuckin' ****?

Bought myself a new CD the other day, I'm really enjoying listening to it.
    You fuckin' BETA. I bet you let all the guys at work slap you around as well. You should break a woman's jaw just to prove you're a man, then set fire to someone's ride you fuckin' PUSSY! What are you, pal? A fuckin' ****?

It's getting so ridiculous that even by boy Run - a man who told me he broke Mr. T's spine and made him eat it - is remarking on how OTT it's getting.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And don't forget if you have respect for women you're a beta white knight.

Comment

Seriously, what troubles me lately - and I think you'll feel me on this, Run - is the misogyny.

It's like:

"Holy ****, I just read a story where a woman was gang raped."

"That ho was asking for it, they all are. I don't even find her that hot, I'd have just slit her throat instead."

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          And don't forget if you have respect for women you're a beta white knight.
          You beat me to it.

Comment

Quit being so pretentious all the time. You're right down there with the rest of us.

Comment

Fcukin fagg0t

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                Quit being so pretentious all the time. You're right down there with the rest of us.
                I'm down there with your mom, more like.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
                  Seriously, what troubles me lately - and I think you'll feel me on this, Run - is the misogyny.

It's like:

"Holy ****, I just read a story where a woman was gang raped."

"That ho was asking for it, they all are. I don't even find her that hot, I'd have just slit her throat instead."

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Fcukin fagg0t
                    What R u pal? Some type O' F.ukkin ****?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X