No announcement yet.

South Korea Buries 1.4 Million Pigs Alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I never said I was upset. I was saying to those that are upset that this will continue happening to animals because they don't have a voice to tell about their pains.
    I suppose that could be said for the trees we cut, oil we burn, and water we turn yellow. If only they had a voice!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
      I suppose that could be said for the trees we cut, oil we burn, and water we turn yellow. If only they had a voice!
      I am iffy on the tree one. But the other things, I don't think they have feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Should have packed them with explosives and dropped them on their enemies.

I don't see too much of a problem really, if it's a contagious disease and you don't have the time or money to kill them, then why not?

The people seriously think that wasting all that money and time on vaccination is feasible, same goes for gassing etc. It's obviously a big export so it's necessary to stop it being widespread and hitting the economy.

It's not like us over here in Britain and over in the US treat animals great. I think people are over-reacting a bit.

On the other hand, it was sad to watch and the screams were chilling. If it could have been avoided then I'd be quite annoyed but I think it was done for the good of the country. Unlike the whole shark fin soup and skinning dogs alive which is just unnecessary torture.
        What is wrong with sharkfin soup? And if skinning dogs alive is a truthful phenomenon, I guess there must be a reason for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          All that bacon
          Took the words right off my keyboard, big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            should of drop them all on muslim countries, let them have heart attacks

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I am iffy on the tree one. But the other things, I don't think they have feelings.
              Well if they developed speech then at least they can flow us some lyrics and burn some time with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                Well if they developed speech then at least they can flow us some lyrics and burn some time with us.
                I see you got jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  All that bacon
                  1.4 million pigs x 140 lbs (retail cuts) = 196 million pounds of bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                    Holy crap.

That is true dedication.

Thank you for clarifying this shocking atrocity in a manner a fat yank such as myself can comprehend.

You, my good sir, are a scholar, a baller, AND a shot caller.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post

over 4000 truckloads. i'm using a standard 80,000 gross semi truck weight with a 48,000 lb payload.

my math doesn't account for the packaging, boxing, pallets, that would add to the weight of each truckload. it would actually be well over 4000 trucks worth of bacon.

Comment

Working...
                      X