No announcement yet.

My ex is talking trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    yea man, you're fairly new to the lounge, there is no way that you could know.

i think this sort of makes you gay now though.
    Ahahahaha damn you timmeh!! you just made me throw up my morning coffee to my key board.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Its the best of both worlds brah, who could ask for more? pretty face, ****, and a massive c0ck.
      Ahahahahaha this thread turned comedy and it was supposedly serious. Sorry mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Ahahahahaha this thread turned comedy and it was supposedly serious. Sorry mark.
        Mark might be mad I ruined his thread and try to find me and wanna fight just like your supposed to handle your biz in the street dawg.

Comment

LMFAO!!..damn...fell in to the trap..:suicide:

Comment

Mark might be mad I ruined his thread and try to find me and wanna fight just like your supposed to handle your biz in the street dawg.
            Mark is bad ass mofo but I'm sure he'll find you cute and too muscular, I wouldn't fight you if I meet you in person.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              LMFAO!!..damn...fell in to the trap..:suicide:
              I have to commend you for turning this thread into a funny one by innocently commenting on spray's avi. Green K, carnal.

Comment

Mark is bad ass mofo but I'm sure he'll find you cute and too muscular, I wouldn't fight you if I meet you in person.
                Somehow you could start with the intent of meeting me for a fight, it turns into you at a bar having some drinks with me, then you end up cuddling with me all night telling me your deepest darkest secrets, finally boom in the morning you have all these questions to answer about yourself when you don't recognize the person in the bathroom mirror.

Comment

Somehow you could start with the intent of meeting me for a fight, it turns into you at a bar having some drinks with me, then you end up cuddling with me all night telling me your deepest darkest secrets, finally boom in the morning you have all these questions to answer about yourself when you don't recognize the person in the bathroom mirror.
                  Ahahahahaha!!!

Comment

I have to commend you for turning this thread into a funny one by innocently commenting on spray's avi. Green K, carnal.

Comment

i am not comfortable with this sort of talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X