Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any of you wait until matrimony to have sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
    Prime of a man's sexuality is roughly from teenage years to 40's.

So wtf are you talking about?

Unless you're going to get married at the age of 50.
    You have most erections and the hardest erections, your semen is better at the age of approximately 18-20.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
      You have most erections and the hardest erections, your semen is better at the age of approximately 18-20.
      Is there something you mean to tell us, aye lad?

This forum is the perfect place to reveal your frustrations, don't be shy now.

So talk to me about your problems with Erectile Dysfunction.

Comment

Med.Docs that restore hymen of muslim h0es should be st0ned to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
          I never understood this whole thing.. Is it because it's looked down upon in Christianity and then they can only sin when they've given their word to be united forever? BS imo.

Anyway, I didn't wait.. and I'm glad I didn't, to miss that in the prime of your sexual life.. No way jose.
          Its not simply Christain, all 3 major religions require it. Christains are the most leniant, not really going by the rule, but muslims and jews are still very stringent about it.

Comment

G Dog was raw doggin it in grade 8, hell no G Dog wasnt married

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
              Damn, your life sucks.
              no. it used to suck. my life is much better since i replaced my tv addiction with the internet and booze. but i appreciate the concern.

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
              LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Hahhahahhaha, Mate that is the funniest post I have read on here in a long time.

LMAO!!!!
              bwahaha. my life has really turned around. i went from a chubby, boring, loser to an obese, jolly, drunk.

wanking, booze, and boxing keep me going. and i been on the internet now, so i am trying to hook up with young ladies from asia online. gotta neighbor who is 52 and he just married a 25 year old girl from the phillippines. i am so jealous. i heard asian girls have smaller vaginas and love 40 year old, fat, balding white guys with american citizenship.

Comment

I first had sex when i was 14 so that's out of the question. I have met people (young teens) who are saving their viginity for marriage. So yes there are still people who wait until marriage

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
                  I first had sex when i was 14 so that's out of the question. I have met people (young teens) who are saving their viginity for marriage. So yes there are still people who wait until marriage
                  damn thats good for the teens. i didn't have sex till i was married when i was 31, but it wasn't because i was saving myself. i just had a lot of bad luck with women till i was 30. then i met a christian girl and once we were engaged i decided to wait till i was married when i was 31. so in a way i did wait for marriage.

Comment

no one should wait until marriage to bang their wife. just another awful doctrine established by the church.

what if the whore sucks in bed - you're either a) stuck w/ this c-muscle for the rest of your life and because you follow the "good book", you'll stick it out b) cheat on the whore due to sexual frustration and risk your sanity and half your lively hood or c) become a DL type of dude who resorts to ****en mid-to older aged boys - since that seems to be the way of the church.

**** the best prospects you can, don't **** everything you can, just the best and you'll be well on your way to pick a girl who can best satisfy you and your mexican pecker.

Comment

I think it's sweet and romantic.

Unfortunately, by law, I wasn't allowed to marry any of my past lovers.

Comment

Working...
                      X