Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach Refuses To Help Ricky Hatton Return To The Ring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach Refuses To Help Ricky Hatton Return To The Ring.

According To This Link..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...NG-COLUMN.html

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    thanks for the link,
    I think that ricky has accomlished great things in the sport of boxing and its time to hang the gloves up for him. Hes got his own promotional company, wish him all the best

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      thanks for the link,
      I think that ricky has accomlished great things in the sport of boxing and its time to hang the gloves up for him. Hes got his own promotional company, wish him all the best
      Green K Sent

Comment

I don't blame him.

Especially with Hatton walking around as a blimp.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          Green K Sent
          thanks,
          IF hatton was to continue, i can only see one possible opponent and the fight would be at 140lbs. JMM vs Hatton - 140lbs, but i dont thik that marquez should be fighting at 140lbs, he belongs at 135lbs.

Comment

He needs to forget boxing and actually focus on losing weight first, He looked more obese than anything else, The man has a gym and he cant actually use it to keep himself in normal shape, Or maybe they should just lock him in a gym and starve the fat ****a.

Comment

its a good thing Roach does the right thing. Other coaches would have used Hatton to make name&money for themselves out of Ricky, while extremely risking Ric's health.

Comment

Can Ricky even go back down to 140 in a healthy way? I saw a vid of him looking like the pillsbury doughboy and I couldn't believe how huge he was.

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
                  Can Ricky even go back down to 140 in a healthy way? I saw a vid of him looking like the pillsbury doughboy and I couldn't believe how huge he was.
                  true, but i still think he could make 140lbs with the correct training, but a boxxer cant put on 3/4 stone between fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X