Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather or Mosley: Who is the More Accomplished Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
    No way was Diego Corrales ever more Skilled Than Vernon Forrest.

Prime De La Hoya twice beats 'end of the road' De La Hoya now.
    We are not talking about skills, we are talking about who's done more and is more respected. Chico > Forrest

Lets not forget both Mayweather and Mosely dominated for a long time at 130 and 135, Mosley resume at 135 is **** and Mayweather resume at 130 was great!

If I go by skills then I may just put PBF #1 all time but will I put him #1 at this time, no sir!

Comment

Originally posted by riza View Post
      mosley moving up 2 divisions and beating a prime de la hoya alone is more impressive than mayweather beating corrales and chavez, and also losing to castillo.

btw mosley beat forrest in the rematch, and also gave winky a better fight in the rematch than anyone else has in recent years.

also a prime vernon forrest imo had the style to beat floyd aswell.
      Mosely did not beat Forrest in the rematch, oh wait you think Castillo won the first fight against Mayweather, I see now!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
        We are not talking about skills, we are talking about who's done more and is more respected. Chico > Forrest

Lets not forget both Mayweather and Mosely dominated for a long time at 130 and 135, Mosley resume at 135 is **** and Mayweather resume at 130 was great!

If I go by skills then I may just put PBF #1 all time but will I put him #1 at this time, no sir!
        How does Chico get respect?: For consistently failing to make weight?, For getting Knocked out consistently? Infact, respect is irrelvant,

its about who fought the BETTER fighters.

Forrest> Corrales
        Winky>Judah
        Prime De La Hoya> May 5th De La hoya.

Seriously if Floyd ever fought winky at 154 twice, there is a chance he could also lose, same goes for if Vargas ever hit him with a home run punch.

Moesly has taken more risks than PBF at this stage in his carrer, and has had the Harder fights.

Skills wise, no i haven't seen anyone more techincally sound than PBF.

Comment

How does Chico get respect?: For consistently failing to make weight?, For getting Knocked out consistently? Infact, respect is irrelvant,

its about who fought the BETTER fighters.

Forrest> Corrales
          Winky>Judah
          Prime De La Hoya> May 5th De La hoya.

Seriously if Floyd ever fought winky at 154 twice, there is a chance he could also lose, same goes for if Vargas ever hit him with a home run punch.

Moesly has taken more risks than PBF at this stage in his carrer, and has had the Harder fights.

Skills wise, no i haven't seen anyone more techincally sound than PBF.
          Sorry anyone that follows boxing will never pick Forrest over Chico, fact is Chico resume is much better then Forrest and has fought everyone including PBF, that is if you know anything about boxing, he's a 3 time champ!

Prime Mosley got destroyed by a guy like Forrest twice which was not a risky fight, the same man who lost to Mayorga!

Comment

Sorry anyone that follows boxing will never pick Forrest over Chico, fact is Chico resume is much better then Forrest and has fought everyone including PBF, that is if you know anything about boxing, he's a 3 time champ!

Prime Mosley got destroyed by a guy like Forrest twice which was not a risky fight, the same man who lost to Mayorga!
            Yep, i know know nothing about boxing for having the audaicity to suggest that Vernon Forrest, the first guy to ever beat moesly, beat him convincingly, twice could ever beat.....

Diego Corrales

Also, i know nothing about Boxing for suggesting that fighting

Prime De La Hoya x2
            Prime Forrest x2
            Prime Winky x2
            Vargas x2

beats PBF'S win over, Genaro Hernandez, Zab Juah, Castillo and Corrales.

lol

see ya.

Comment

Yep, i know know nothing about boxing for having the audaicity to suggest that Vernon Forrest, the first guy to ever beat moesly, beat him convincingly, twice could ever beat.....

Diego Corrales

Also, i know nothing about Boxing for suggesting that fighting

Prime De La Hoya x2
              Prime Forrest x2
              Prime Winky x2
              Vargas x2

beats PBF'S win over, Genaro Hernandez, Zab Juah, Castillo and Corrales.

lol

see ya.
              Yes anyone thinks Forrest has done more then Chico does not know anything about boxing, this is 100% true!
              I will also pick Forrest to beat Chico at 147, it's a joke for you to even say Forrest is better then Chico.

You keep repeating the same garbage about Mosley's losses, he lost 5 of those fights, do I need to repeat the same garbage like you do!

Comment

Yes anyone thinks Forrest has done more then Chico does not know anything about boxing, this is 100% true!
                I will also pick Forrest to beat Chico at 147, it's a joke for you to even say Forrest is better then Chico.

You keep repeating the same garbage about Mosley's losses, he lost 5 of those fights, do I need to repeat the same garbage like you do!
                Ok, last rites, then it time for tubby-bye byes

One more time.

I NEVER said Forrest done more than Chico in Boxing

You place too much emphasis on the 1st Forrest Mayorga fight, Forrest did alot better in the 2nd fight (won it imo)

You can't see how Forrest a p4p rated fighter, only ever beaten by ONE guy, who destroyed moesly twice, can beat a guy who got murdered by Josh Clottey?

I wont even go into the resumes again, ill the let people read what i have said and decide.

Im done with you now.

thanks.
                Last edited by Technical_Skill; 04-14-2007, 10:15 AM.

Comment

This threads pointless. Floyd has a long way to go before he achieves what Mosley has
                  Last edited by Tuggers1986; 04-14-2007, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Ok, last rites, then it time for tubby-bye byes

One more time.

I NEVER said Forrest done more than Chico in Boxing

You place too much empasis on the 1st Forrest Mayorga fight, Forrest did alot better in the 2nd fight (won it imo)

You can't see how Forrest a p4p rated fighter, only ever beaten by ONE guy, who destroyed moesly twice, cant beat a guy who got murdered by Josh Clottey?

I wont even go into the resumes again, ill the let people read what i have said and decide.

Im done with you now.

thanks.
                    This is self ownage if there is one, I have nothing else to say to you because you're making yourself look more bad with each post!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                      This threads pointless. Floyd has a long way to go before he achieves what Mosley has
                      Lol, I agree he needs 5 losses to catch Mosley, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X