No announcement yet.

Boxingscene is worth $327,293.76

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    i heard BS was worth a million last year, it's lost some value if these stats are true
    I think BS makes more money than that per day and if that's the case than it worth a lot more. That's their estimates based on traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      boxing scene is worth 3-4 times more than east side.

didn't realize 1/4 of east side boxing's members were from britain.

no wonder it's such a **** site.
      lmaaoooo....

Comment

who owns this website anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          I think BS makes more money than that per day and if that's the case than it worth a lot more. That's their estimates based on traffic.

they gotta be lowballing, it's more than that

Originally posted by Walter Kovacs View Post
          who owns this website anyway?
          Richard K. Reeno alias da goddfatha

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            i heard BS was worth a million last year, it's lost some value if these stats are true
            Yeah on history it has gone down loads over the past few years whilst ********* and esb are only getting bigger. Worth that and they still crash whenever a fight is on.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              The traffic is very unaccurate. They do not delete accounts on here to appear more popular than they are on here. ESB do not. ATM 386 viewing the lounge but only about 4 people posting. Do the math them numbers are false.

Comment

Originally posted by Joan Guzman View Post
                Yeah on history it has gone down loads over the past few years whilst ********* and esb are only getting bigger. Worth that and they still crash whenever a fight is on.
                esb has more morons, from what i've heard. when u get permabanned from here u go there

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                  boxing scene is worth 3-4 times more than east side.

didn't realize 1/4 of east side boxing's members were from britain.

no wonder it's such a **** site.
                  i use to go to sheast side boxing b4 i found boxingscene on the net,this site is the best always interesting people on,**** side boxing is run by a bunch of women,they ban people for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Joan Guzman View Post
                    The traffic is very unaccurate. They do not delete accounts on here to appear more popular than they are on here. ESB do not. ATM 386 viewing the lounge but only about 4 people posting. Do the math them numbers are false.
                    You mean the math is inaccurate?
                    It is difficult to take your "informed opinions" seriously when you are completly unaware of basic grammar.

"ESB do not"
                    LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X