No announcement yet.

Taylor-Pavlik: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
    Pavlik would destroy the fraud called taylor. Run taylor, you want more money you greedy ****. Probably made like 3-4 million if not more fighting that boring ass fight of corey spinks. Taylor should have lost on the score cards just because he did fight spinks fight. Spinks might not have landed as much, but taylor should have ko'd spinks!!!

And out of all Taylors fights, he has never fought as great as an offense as Pavlik has. Pavlik's offense is far superrior. He'd break down taylors defense and make him bleed.
    Man you're a joke didn't you call Pavlik the white hype before the fight?? You thought he was a bum and now you think he's Rocky Marciano.

Comment

Well, I was judging his resume. Shut the **** up you racist gunstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
        Yes I'm, I hate the damn whitey's just like you hate all the damn blacky's.
        Thanks for being honest about hating white boxers, Gunstar1. But myself, I'm not a hater, I like a lot of black boxers. I consider Sugar Ray Robinson to be the best fighter of all time in any weight class. I think Joe Louis was probably the #1 heavyweight of all time. I defend Roy Jones Jr when his haters make their negative remarks, and I would be rooting for Lamon Brewster if he ever fought the big phony Nicolay Valuev.
        Last edited by Steelhammer86; 05-20-2007, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
          Well, I was judging his resume. Shut the **** up you racist gunstar.
          Check you avatar man, you're a ****ing joke, 24 hours ago you were all over Miranda's nuts and now you're making fun of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
            Thanks for being honest about hating white boxers, Gunstar1. But myself, I'm not a hater, I like a lot of black boxers. I consider Sugar Ray Robinson to be the best fighter of all time in any weight class. I think Joe Louis was probably the #1 heavyweight of all time. I defend Roy Jones Jr when his haters make their negative remarks, and I would be rooting for Lamon Brewster if he ever fought the big phony Nicolay Valuev.
            You don't need to explain to me anything, I can smell you miles away, you dig??

Comment

I've seen the difference, Taylor holds and clinches under Steward, Taylor was much better under Pat Burns.
              Id agree. Steward teaches tall fighters how to fight tall, but thats simply not how Taylor fights when it gets down to the actual fights. His mindset just doesnt fit with the style Steward brings to the table, I think he ought to go back to Burns as well.

The Taylor that fought Spinks would lose to Pavlik, but if the good old jabbing and agressive Taylor shows up, he would win in a tough, pretty exciting fight.

And JD, Gunstar was being sarcastic, haha. geez, cant believe yall cant get the drift...
              ________
              Marijuana Vaporizer
              Last edited by Steak; 02-11-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                And JD, Gunstar was being sarcastic, haha. geez, cant believe yall cant get the drift...
                I was jiving too...
                Last edited by Steelhammer86; 05-20-2007, 01:00 PM.

Comment

The ghost will murder him! taylor doesnt even hit as hard as miranda and the ghost ate those heavy hands like they were twinkies.

Plus the ghost will just unleash and walk taylor down and catch him with combos.

Taylor will lose.

and i hope he does the kid dissappoints me he doesnt listen to his trainer.

Comment

You don't need to explain to me anything, I can smell you miles away, you dig??
                    That's why I have Vanessa as my avatar?

Comment

taylor's not gonna brawl and take a lot of shots like miranda did. he's gonna fight smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X