No announcement yet.

This is the best fxckin freestyle of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
    I only shop at the best. I don't go around shopping at all the commoners places like you Primark shopping bogans.

I'm the type of person who drives past you at the bus stop on a rainy day and intentionally splashes you for my own entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      I'm not even kidding
      Find a better one
      I dare you
      Somebody embed this shlt
      https://youtu.be/enwtjaNDavM
      Americans just can't fxck with this
      Not ever
      Kendrick
      Put your head DOWN
      Eminem
      GTFOH
      2pac is lucky he died
      Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Around here this is the best fxckin freestyle of all time, mate.

None of these are freestyles. They're all written songs dropped over other beats. Freestyle is off the top not written lyrics

This is a real freestyle

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        None of these are freestyles. They're all written songs dropped over other beats. Freestyle is off the top not written lyrics

This is a real freestyle
        Yeah but freestyle is different in the UK
        Nobody spits off the top ere
        Cam'ron is gay

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Yeah but freestyle is different in the UK
          Nobody spits off the top ere
          Cam'ron is gay
          No. You can't change something that's already established. Freestyle is off the Top. Always has been. Always will be.

Comment

No. You can't change something that's already established. Freestyle is off the Top. Always has been. Always will be.
            Nobody is changing anything
            I actually agree
            But it doesn't change the fact that in the UK a freestyle can be written
            Even America does it
            Check mixtape playlists
            Says busta rhymes freestyle
            Is blatantly written
            Last edited by *TonyMontana*; 02-25-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Horrible delivery.

My local Chinese restaurant delivers better than that.

Comment

Actually freestyle was changed, according to an interview with LL Cool J, Method Man, Red Man, and DMX, they all schooled the viewer on what freestyle actually is and how it was changed. The fact is, according to them, freestyle can be written and it just means that you are rapping about anything you want. They said freestyle doesn't mean off the top of the head, it's just saying what ever you want in your written rhymes. Freestyle now means off the top.

You see that phone thing Drake did in his Funk Flex 'freestyle' a while ago? According to old school rappers, that's actually perfectly fine, and was what freestyle meant in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Actually freestyle was changed, according to an interview with LL Cool J, Method Man, Red Man, and DMX, they all schooled the viewer on what freestyle actually is and how it was changed. The fact is, according to them, freestyle can be written and it just means that you are rapping about anything you want. They said freestyle doesn't mean off the top of the head, it's just saying what ever you want in your written rhymes. Freestyle now means off the top.

You see that phone thing Drake did in his Funk Flex 'freestyle' a while ago? According to old school rappers, that's actually perfectly fine, and was what freestyle meant in the past.
                  They don't have the authority to change it. If KRS-One, Africa Bambatta, or Kool Herc, changed it I would go with it. Those are the pioneers of hip hop.

Comment

They don't have the authority to change it. If KRS-One, Africa Bambatta, or Kool Herc, changed it I would go with it. Those are the pioneers of hip hop.
                    I don't think you understand. They didn't change it, they said it was changed.

But to satisfy you

Kool G Rap:
                    in the ’80s when we said we wrote a freestyle rap, that meant that it was a rhyme that you wrote that was free of style…it’s basically a rhyme just bragging about yourself

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Dmx said in his book he wouldn't freestyle off the top as he didn't wanna spit the hardest verse ever and forget it haha

Comment

Working...
                      X