No announcement yet.

Paranoia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranoia

It's nothing to **** with, been suffering with it real bad for the past 5-6 years, non-drug related although doing drugs obviously made it have a bigger impact on my life at that specific time (used too smoke a hella lot, sent me into a nervous breakdown and I probably should of been in a Asylum), going to be doing a write up for myself and was wondering if anyone has had any unique experiences with it ?, it's a mental illness people overlook / take lightly because it generally involves drug abuse and people tend to put all the blame on that reason and suggest that perhaps the person suffering should "Grow Up" or "Get Over It" but without going through it yourself it is impossible to know what it's like or to know how it feels to actually have true Paranoia.

My story is someone who I thought was family was actually only set on ripping my life apart and he suceeded in the short term and in the long term it's had some damaging effects but nothing I couldn't deal with after knowing I had Paranoia and understanding the situation in it's fullest, he manufactured a lot of material and spread it too everyone I know, lost all my friends, family became distant and people I cared about just disappeared.

Don't write on here as much as I used to for this specific reason, it's controlled my life for the longest time and although it's cliche I only actually realized not too long ago that talking to people actually helps instead of keeping **** locked up inside yourself, no matter how ****ing ridiculous you sound.
    Last edited by NChristo; 02-24-2017, 07:17 PM.

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    It's nothing to **** with, been suffering with it real bad for the past 5-6 years, non-drug related although doing drugs obviously made it have a bigger impact on my life at that specific time (used too smoke a hella lot, sent me into a nervous breakdown and I probably should of been in a Asylum), going to be doing a write up for myself and was wondering if anyone has had any unique experiences with it ?, it's a mental illness people tend to overlook / take lightly because it generally involves drug abuse and people tend to put all the blame on that reason and suggest that perhaps the person suffering should "Grow Up" or "Get Over It" but without going through it yourself it is impossible to know what it's like or to know how it feels to actually have true Paranoia.

My story is someone who I thought was family was actually only set on ripping my life apart and he suceeded in the short term and in the long term it's had some damaging effects but nothing I couldn't deal with after knowing I had Paranoia and understanding the situation in it's fullest, he manufactured a lot of material and spread it too everyone I know, lost all my friends, family became distant and people I cared about just disappeared.

Don't write on here as much as I used to for this specific reason, it's controlled my life for the longest time and although it's cliche I only actually realized not too long ago that talking to people actually helps instead of keeping **** locked up inside yourself, no matter how ****ing ridiculous you sound.
    Chin up dude
    And move out of Blackpool it's a shlthole

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      Chin up dude
      And move out of Blackpool it's a shlthole
      I'm fine mate aha, will be getting out of Blackpool soon enough just wanna get this year out the way first got quite a bit of **** planned, Leeds Fest (Eminem headlining what the ****), goin Thailand among other stuff.

Probably movin to Liverpool or somewhere down south.

Just enjoy writing and Paranoia is something that affected me quite abit, hearing other stories would do me good, plus it's a topic for anyone interested.

Miss writing and talking to people on here.
      Last edited by NChristo; 02-24-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Only thing that makes me paranoid are coke and meth. Tried it a few times in high school but never again.

Paranoia is a ****tty feeling. It is worse than depression.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Only thing that makes me paranoid are coke and meth. Tried it a few times in high school but never again.

Paranoia is a ****tty feeling. It is worse than depression.
          Sounds like you got bad meth lol

Meth made me feel like I could do anything and that nothing could **** with me.

To a lesser extent so did coke, with a higher dependency and a slight aftereffect that made me feel like a rock star.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
            I'm fine mate aha, will be getting out of Blackpool soon enough just wanna get this year out the way first got quite a bit of **** planned, Leeds Fest (Eminem headlining what the ****), goin Thailand among other stuff.

Probably movin to Liverpool or somewhere down south.

Just enjoy writing and Paranoia is something that affected me quite abit, hearing other stories would do me good, plus it's a topic for anyone interested.

Miss writing and talking to people on here.
            Well my first question is
            Do you smoke the reefer?
            Haha
            That used to make me para

Comment

The drugs that have given me debilitating paranoia are weed and shrooms, but only the bad trips.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                Sounds like you got bad meth lol

Meth made me feel like I could do anything and that nothing could **** with me.

To a lesser extent so did coke, with a higher dependency and a slight aftereffect that made me feel like a rock star.
                That is how I felt at first but as I came down on it, paranoia started kicking in. It felt like everybody was whispering about me.. everybody in the circle looked possessed and sht. That is when i realized how bad this sht is.

Im straight with that chemical sht. All about the herbs bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  Well my first question is
                  Do you smoke the reefer?
                  Haha
                  That used to make me para
                  Ocasionally at parties but I haven't smoked properly for around 4 years or so, touch beak but again only ocasionally maybe once every month or 2, my Paranoia is non drug related though, I was forced into a ridiculuous situation that ****ed my mind. drugs just make me overthink things more then usual or make me more emotional then I normally would be.

Comment

I don't sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X