No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    And to add insult to injury, Bambam's memes are outright lame. It's cringe worthy to look at, more so, for someone to even try to post it lol

To top it all she finds it funny! She keeps telling me there's a story to tell in her pics lolololol

What she doesn't even realize that the story she's telling is actually subliminal, it's about her love triangle for Travolta and FLoyd hahaha! She uses us as a metaphor for her 2 men in life, that part makes me sick, but that's her subconscious mind telling her to mask it for someone else so she can soften the blow in her mind. She still can't take to grips the 182 times she got ass fuvked by these 2. Rehabilitation is the only way, but she's walking a thin red line to even hope for recovery. Rape victims takes time to heal, and sometimes there is also a chance they lose their sanity and drift toiinto psychosis and ultimately turn into a danger to society, and fearfully become ******ed serial killers, Sad to see Bambam, losing it over a thread. I pray she finds the light at the end of the tunnel. I really hope Travolta can be there for her.

Somewhere out there, Travolta is blowing Bambam a Kiss..
    hahahahahaha dont you find it weird that he has pics and gifs of homeless MEN waxing their carrot in the street? :gay:

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      hahahahahaha dont you find it weird that he has pics and gifs of homeless MEN waxing their carrot in the street? :gay:
      What's even weirder is she thinks it's funny? That takes the cake.

That's pathetic to the nth degree.

Comment

God only know how many other sick gay pics and gifs he has in his arsenal. Its really sad he crumbled this way. But he has to feel better that the truth was revealed and hes out of the closet for sure and willingly now.

Comment

bambam182 has gone full gay now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            bambam182 has gone full gay now.
            She cracked under pressure.

She reached her tipping point hehehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              The majority of people actually thought Pacquiao won.

I thought the fight was close, had Floyd winning live, watched it again had it a draw. What shocked me is how biased HBO was toward Floyd it was like they completely had to kiss Floyds ass to make the fight happened or they were advised to be biased toward Floyd to try and goad him back to HBO after his showtime contract died.

What bothers me is the Floyd fans saying Pacquiao got schooled, seriously stop exaggerating Floyd dint do jack ****, there is a reason why Floyd fans do not make a single highlight video of this fight or a fight break down and tell Pac fans to move on they know the fight was close.

Boring ass close fight but they will take what they can get as long as its in their favor, there is no conspiracy Floyd can get away with anything he wants literally in their eyes.

The only thing impressive was Pacquiao, I thought he would get lit up, All the Floyd fans would say if Marquez did that to Manny imagine Floyd? they said Pac had zero defense and was simple, yet Floyd will even admit from time to time that Pacquiao is a very slick fighter in there. Nobody owned anyone that night that is a FACT, Floyd didnt school Manny, but Manny defied what people prediction and didnt get lit up, infact he had Floyd missing and hesitant all night.

If Floyd was TBE why was it so difficult for him to light Pacquiao up and catch him flush? the one thing that impressed me was people said you will never catch Floyd with the same punch twice, in the fight Pac actually landed one left hand, pulled back while Floyd was trying to get away and landed with the same left hand. That was pretty impressive to do on someone like Floyd.

If the fight was fought in 2009, after watching this washed up injured version of Pac give this trouble to Floyd, I think the 2009 version of Pacquiao who had no fear and wasnt born again or KOd would have destroyed Floyd, watch when Hatton tried to tie up with Manny several times, Pac would yank his arms out and when they broke off immediately jump back on him like a lion hungry to kill his prey.
              Amen.

Truth is out!

Comment

• Spoon23 the second he thinks of pac-boy

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                  Everybody with a brain knows Pacquiao won the fight, even with one arm injured. They gifted Floyd the decision because it was at the MGM Gran. Look Floyd himself KNOWS HE LOST. Soon after the fight he TOLD STEPHEN A SMITH from ESPN he wanted a rematch, because he knows that most people think Pacquiao won. HE WAS NOT SATISFIED with the fight. And behind the scenes he is begging Manny for the rematch but Pacquiao is the A-Side now so its up to him.
                  what the world saw..

The ******ed ass judges of Nevada for giving in to this Fraud Mayweather who didn't fight/box at all. Apparently it was a track meet instead of a boxing match. I guess the rules was who ever ran the most wins LOL dumbass judges should get executed or something and the entire Nevada commission for that atrocious decision tsk tsk tsk..

why is it that Floyd always seems to get Bayless as his referee?

Why is it that Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times.

Must be Corruption. aint it. Only in Vegas

Protected at all times lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-23-2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to rape spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Spoon23 the second he thinks of pac-boy

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.
                    Last edited by bambam182; 02-23-2017, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Such imaginative perverted mind you have there Bambam. Your thoughts give you away. You live and breath SPOON23. I'm flattered, but don't cross the line doll. You hear me? Keep your gay thoughts too yourself. You've now turned into a creepy stalker type. Stay far psycho troll!

You've dumped much unnecessary posts in here that is irrelevant to boxing. It only proves how perverted your mind works and tells a lot about how sick you have become. I have my faults for putting you in your current state, to that I'm sorry for pushing you to the edge, but pls be reminded, I'll biatch slap you to kingdom come if you go near me. You ass fuvking nympho hehehe!

182 baby!! 182 times yo'!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-23-2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X