Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    he is trying to rewrite history in a fucked up revisionist way. do you remember broner-maidana, how after the fight little by little some poster (broner's apologists) started to see the fight closer and closer in order to excuse broner and bringing him back to relevancy?
    So are you gonna answer the question

What can kovalev do to improve off the first fight n beat ward? All that bellyaching over fight 1 is beating a dead horse

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Says the former(or current) ggg troll who spent a few months hanging around a gym and all of the sudden you're eddie futch. Stop making threads so you can parrot what the real trainers you hang around are saying.
      I was the only one who picked ward to win in my stable.... Thank you...come again

Unlike you, I can think for myself

Coach j picked Kov to win by late ko....I don't have to tell you mine because the fight went how I said it would....kov starts strong, ward adjusts n finishes stronger....sorry lame-O....y'all like reposting other posters posts....post my prediction n why I picked ward to win smgdh

Comment

• Not much Kovalev can do. Ward already figured him out. Even the head start Kovalev got he still wasn't able to close the show. The rematch would continue were they left off. Kovalev can't adjust. Ward can as he proved it. Kovalev is really lucky he isn't getting a rematch right away. Dude is going to get schooled.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Not much Kovalev can do. Ward already figured him out. Even the head start Kovalev got he still wasn't able to close the show. The rematch would continue were they left off. Kovalev can't adjust. Ward can as he proved it. Kovalev is really lucky he isn't getting a rematch right away. Dude is going to get schooled.
          Idk about schooled but I think ward will win 8-4....clear win...wins more early rounds n gets inside earlier....he knows he can take his best shot n knows his punch selection, distance, timing

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Idk about schooled but I think ward will win 8-4....clear win...wins more early rounds n gets inside earlier....he knows he can take his best shot n knows his punch selection, distance, timing
            Everyone knew, including Kovalev's fan boys, that Ward was clearly the craftier fighter. The big question on everyones mind was how Ward would handle Kovalev's size and punch. Ward proved he could adjust to it just fine. Ward would be going into the rematch with a clear edge knowing Kovalev's size and punching power would no longer be a big concern.

Comment

I'm mocking you idiots who said ward would clinch pre fight....got your attention.

It worked
              There you go again...making up false adversaries to make yourself feel like a winner. Show me where i posted anything about ward clinching.

Comment

I was the only one who picked ward to win in my stable.... Thank you...come again

Unlike you, I can think for myself

Coach j picked Kov to win by late ko....I don't have to tell you mine because the fight went how I said it would....kov starts strong, ward adjusts n finishes stronger....sorry lame-O....y'all like reposting other posters posts....post my prediction n why I picked ward to win smgdh
                You say that like you're actually part of the stable. I also picked ward to win so....
                Last edited by Real King Kong; 02-10-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Everyone knew, including Kovalev's fan boys, that Ward was clearly the craftier fighter. The big question on everyones mind was how Ward would handle Kovalev's size and punch. Ward proved he could adjust to it just fine. Ward would be going into the rematch with a clear edge knowing Kovalev's size and punching power would no longer be a big concern.
                  Also ward will be stronger @ 175. Acclimated to the weight and he'll come in sharp.

Like I said before

People hope certain fighters win.....KOs can stop a fight anytime

But deep inside they know the other fighter is superior in more areas so they cling on to the chance of a ko

Mayweather went through that.... Especially with pacquaio knowing damn well mayweather was craftier

It happens with guys with reputations as punchers but their isn't any great puncher in history who didn't get neutralized, outboxed, etc.... You name em, they all lost to the superior boxer @ some point....when its to elite fighters, if the craftier guy has a good chin n recovery, he'll outpoint the other guy. Seen it a million times with great punchers

Kovalev is a great fighter, so is ward, many HOPED he'd beat ward but didn't know how...... Regardless of all the insults, they know how good, skilled and determined ward is. A ko was the only route to victory for kov n the same in rematch

Comment

So are you gonna answer the question

What can kovalev do to improve off the first fight n beat ward? All that bellyaching over fight 1 is beating a dead horse
                    i answered in my first post in this thread, demand fair judges. he did really good in the first fight, why should he change? shouldn't be ward the one who should actually adjust this time? he didn't no matter what you say, he just didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post

round 9: kov landed more and landed the higher quality punches

What's the point in arguing when dudes post **** like this? This is why trolling and swimming in tears >>>>>> actually attempting to debate on NSB

Comment

Working...
                      X